By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm trying to woo an exotic dancer into a serious relationship

Dogs Rule said:
Urg. I accidently texted her a message ment for a friend that read "(friend's name), are we going someplace seedy tonight?" So now she's gotten a random message in a language that's not her mother tongue (since I'm in French Canada) from one of the guys from the bar on her phone which alegedly screws up text messages.

This is not good. My instinct is to not send another message and wait until I see her again to explain it away. Anyways, I'm realizing this situation is in neutral and since I'm definetly trying to put it in gear, it would therefore mean that she must be putting equal pressure in the opposite direction.

All in all, I'll focus on getting other things together this weekend (such as my accounting and taxes for 2008, some yard work and reading some reports) and just ignore the situation for a little while.

Hopefully that producer's party is entertaining at least.

I'm a little confused by the bolded line, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

Go to the club on a night she is there and make sure she sees you but make sure you hang around some other girls and completely ignore her.

She will come over and inquire why you are ignoring her and you play it innocent. She will ask to finish you off for the rest of the night but say you have no money left.

Judge her reaction and you pretty much have you answer. If she stays and talks for a while there is still hope. If she frowns and walks away to another customer your screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

@jfavs

I'm implying that she must be somehow actively resisting or reluctant because I'm playing all my cards right in my opinion. I have bad days where I feel everything is crumbling around me, so don't take the statement as a concession since I'm not giving up.

I'm not really into playing the mind game of trying to make her jealous. I'm not trying to manipulate her into a relationship of the sac. I'm trying to court and woo her into a long term relationship or at least someone I can bring to events when furthering my career involves mingling with couples. My goal is that former, but I'd settle for the latter since it's win-win.

Signalstar said:
Go to the club on a night she is there and make sure she sees you but make sure you hang around some other girls and completely ignore her.

She will come over and inquire why you are ignoring her and you play it innocent. She will ask to finish you off for the rest of the night but say you have no money left.

Judge her reaction and you pretty much have you answer. If she stays and talks for a while there is still hope. If she frowns and walks away to another customer your screwed.

Rather than that, I'd recommend making sure she's there, but pretending that you just didn't see her.

Don't risk lookin like a prick even if it is just a friendly game of playing hard-to-get. You could probably find a place to just chill and make it look like you're waiting specifically for her to see if you end up catching her attention. Still though, keep in mind that playin little mind games like these can be dangerous. She could also be playing hard to get, but you might not know it.

You probably really should just let her know that you like her. Seriously. If you guys do end up dating, all this asking-advice-on-forums stuff could end up having a negative effect on the relationship. Open communication is great for every couple. When two people feel completely comfortable letting eachother know how they feel, it's great for the both of them.

Just be honest. Next time you see her, tell her how you're feeling. You like her. Forget all the advice you got in this thread. Put her to the test. Will she respect you after you finally let her know how you feel? If she doesn't, then you probably wouldn't want her in the long run anyways. I've had this line throw at me in the past and while I didn't like hearing it at the time, I knew it was true:  There's plenty of women out there. You'll find the one eventually. Stop taking so long to tell what's up. Tell her you like her, but let her know that you'd at least like to get to know her before you guys possibly take it to the next level.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Parasitic said:
Signalstar said:

Rather than that, I'd recommend making sure she's there, but pretending that you just didn't see her. Don't risk lookin like a prick even if it's just a friendly game of playing hard-to-get.

Maybe you could find a place to just chill and make it look like you're waiting specifically for her to see if you end up catching her attention.

wow your signature is scary.Now I now why I had all those nightmares yeasterday it was because of the owl video that I saw on this site lol.

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
@jfavs

I'm implying that she must be somehow actively resisting or reluctant because I'm playing all my cards right in my opinion. I have bad days where I feel everything is crumbling around me, so don't take the statement as a concession since I'm not giving up.

I'm not really into playing the mind game of trying to make her jealous. I'm not trying to manipulate her into a relationship of the sac. I'm trying to court and woo her into a long term relationship or at least someone I can bring to events when furthering my career involves mingling with couples. My goal is that former, but I'd settle for the latter since it's win-win.

That clears things things.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

You Naughty Dog :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Not a bad idea to sit facing away from the stage to chill. Problem is that she knows all my friends. When I show up late or am at the bathroom when she spots them, she go up to them and inquire about my whereabouts.

@Squall
;)

Dogs Rule said:
Not a bad idea to sit facing away from the stage to chill. Problem is that she knows all my friends. When I show up late or am at the bathroom when she spots them, she go up to them and inquire about my whereabouts.

@Squall
;)

Why cant the girls I chat up be like that. :(

J-Favs said:
Dogs Rule said:

@Squall
;)

Why cant the girls I chat up be like that. :(

Hm, maybe because you don' pay them for it