By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm trying to woo an exotic dancer into a serious relationship

I'm not looking for your stories of banging a stripper at the end of the night, I'm just weighing the possibility that I'm getting signals from this girl that are beyond what usually comes from the dancer-client relationship.

So basically, I get some dances from this chick 2 months ago. We talk a lot through the dances. We repeat the situation on 3 other nights. Essentially, she has gotten about 600$ out of my party (I buy dances, my friends buy her drinks so she'll stop and chat). I get the dances just to talk with her. I think she understands that because despite being very tallented, she'll mostly just do basic moves in order to better talk.

I explained to her on my last outing that since I work 10-12 hour days plus a few hours on the week end that I don't have a chance to date traditionally and thus that her services are appreciated because they fill that void (albeit for a cost). Last Saturday, when I show up, I ask the waitress about whether she's working tonight, she responds yes. A few minutes later, the girl comes over. Sits and the table. We exchange pleasantries. My friends get her a cognac. She shares her real name at my request. We go up for some private dances, she does her stage show comes back to the table where another cognac is waiting, we go up for many more dances. Bassically, we spend about 2 hours together and she almost gets enough money to buy an Xbox 360. (It's totally worth every penny though, since she makes me feel like a million bucks.)

Now I'm a well dress, nice looking gentleman who has a very good job in one of the most respected professions, so neither of us is out of the other's league. So given all this, I slipped her my phone number on the back of my business card and told her if she needed help with something she's working on that I could easily help her with to give me a call.

Now I'm playing the waiting game (though I will be a patron again in 2 weeks). Obviously, I don't want a relationship that revolves around exchanging money for services. And I don't want to fall into the pathetic category of picking up her dry cleaning or dropping her off at another client's house. I just want a regular casual relationship with this girl who I find pretty extraordinary on every level. She can even keep dancing if she wants (I'm a libertine).

Can exotic dancers have a regular love life with regular guys they happen to meet at their workplace? What do you think? Bloody PS3 browser and it's paragraph sucking abilities.

Around the Network

strippers have notoriously fucked up childhoods. Good luck with that kinda baggage.

I'm not a saint myself, but I'm kind and understanding. She'll have baggage with whoever she's with, so if she does she had mind as well be with someone who is stable like a rock.

Also, she seems to have her head on straighter than any dancer I've met and I've been to their kind of club often and have talked with many a stripper.

i say just go for it and just ask her out for diner or lunch, you need see her out of the strip club and see what kind of person she is when she is not working, good luck man

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

talking with someone as an aquaintence of friend is different from dating someone. People can really misrepresent themselves when they want to.
I used to serve tables at a fancy restaurant and I hate people. But my regulars thought I really liked them. NOPE!

Girls are even shallower than men in the "tipping" industries. I'd watch out if I were you. You can probably get a much better girl, like a dancer, just not an exotic one...

It really depends, I say go for it because the rewards are good, just be very very careful.

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLibED_a

dead link^

Thanks for the advice and wellwishes.
Usually I would be weary in that situation, but what has been throwing me off is that my friends, who are in their early 40's so have been around the bush longer, are telling me they see real chemistry between us and that I should pursue her more.

I see what you mean about potentially resenting clients in all fields, particularly this one. Duely noted. Thanks. :)

Now I just wish I could correct my wall of text without booting up a PC.

good luck!

I've known a few girls who have had that job...

I've never seen them actually date a customer. Coworkers and people completely outside yes... I guess its still possible though.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan