By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm trying to woo an exotic dancer into a serious relationship

Dogs Rule said:
@jfavs

I'm implying that she must be somehow actively resisting or reluctant because I'm playing all my cards right in my opinion. I have bad days where I feel everything is crumbling around me, so don't take the statement as a concession since I'm not giving up.

I'm not really into playing the mind game of trying to make her jealous. I'm not trying to manipulate her into a relationship of the sac. I'm trying to court and woo her into a long term relationship or at least someone I can bring to events when furthering my career involves mingling with couples. My goal is that former, but I'd settle for the latter since it's win-win.

Hey Dogs_Rule!

I've been reading through this thread and I must tell you: I think, that you played none of your cards right.

What is the basic?

You:

- attend a strip club and feel in love with a dancer

- go there often and she gets aware of your affection

Ms. Stripper:

- makes her living out of working there

- found a costumer she gets good money of and even doesn't have to do the whole job (as you wrote you enjoy talking to her even more than her dancing skills)

- she realizes that you have money and therefore she will make a lot of money of you

The next step:

You:

- You dream of "Pretty Woman" in your real life. Therefore ask for her number

- You tell her about your connections, implicating that she deserves better than this job and you can help her

She:

- fears to lose her probably best paying costumer and therefore gives you the number

- admits to some date in some future (as a lawyer if this was your case you would realize, that this isn't a real commitment)

- doesn't answer to most of your texts

The situation

The waiting game: She does that, because the longer you come to her, the more money she makes. Even with you telling her, that you can give her some connections didn't make her want to meet you instantly. I think that's a good sign for her not being a total slut and she keeps some pride. How would this sound to you? A random guy you really don't know, tells you that he takes you to a music-producers party or even before he wants to take you to the opera to show you how rich he is. What will this guy get back from that? Wouldn't she become a whore if she goes there? So you totally messed up your slightest chance (and this was probably very small) of knowing her better.

You should've been quiet about all your money and connections and just asked her for a date. If in any case she still goes out with you, have a nice time with her, have some intimacy with her, but then forget about her, because she would be just after your money. Not even telling about all the problems with her being a stripper.

The only last thing you can do, if you're really interested in her, is what signal star said. Do exactly that.

Around the Network
fmc83 said:
J-Favs said:
Dogs Rule said:
Not a bad idea to sit facing away from the stage to chill. Problem is that she knows all my friends. When I show up late or am at the bathroom when she spots them, she go up to them and inquire about my whereabouts.

@Squall
;)

Why cant the girls I chat up be like that. :(

Hm, maybe because you don' pay them for it

I usually ask them if theyd like a drink so would that be like paying for them?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

J-Favs said:
fmc83 said:
J-Favs said:

Why cant the girls I chat up be like that. :(

Hm, maybe because you don' pay them for it

I usually ask them if theyd like a drink so would that be like paying for them?

The girl dog_rules is talking about is a stripper, so that's slightly different from getting a girl a drink. But I must tell you that from my experience, when I had my wild times, I never ever got a girl a drink as an opener. And even after that, I made sure she pays the next round. But that's probably me just interested in high educated and emancipated girls with a strong personality and the ability to get along well on their own in their lives.

This is a lost cause man. Honestly, you're just going to be used in the end of it all.

Fmc's text is certainly a downer. He has some good points though. Darn. Maybe I should just be content with the fun I have at the club with her in exchange for money and accept that it won't go any further. My policy is usually not to hassle girls who are working ( cashiers, waitresses, etc ) I was making an acception because I feel an affinity this girl that I very very rarely get and that I've been right about most of the time.

Anyways, I received a semi-sensical text reply to my accident. I won't cite it here, but I'll feel very confused until she wakes up around noon.

Around the Network

Well dogs, you are aware of who i am, so it's up to you if you'll take my advice

All we have here is text, and we can't forget the steoreotypical stripper, so determining whether she is or isn't interested in you is very hard to us

I just hope you know how important is to see things how they are and not lie to oneself, don't try to lie to yourself that this girl likes you, but if you judge that this girl really likes you, i know you are down to earth and probably is right

Her interest is the important factor in here since we all know you are up for the relationship. If she really likes you, you have to understand how hard it might be for her to be with you, how she might even fear of hurting you by dancing with other clients or giving you trouble or have people bad-mouthing you, and also her problems like losing her job or freedom or having people bad-mouth her for being a stripper in a relationship

Make sure she understands how casual this relationship is, and be prepared to break some walls to get into it anyway. I know you can make the right calls, and when you are not sure, we are here to help

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I would tell her what kind of relationship ( ie very liberal with each of being independent, yet working towards some common goals and having fun on days off ) Im looking for on our date.

We had a brief yet pleasant text message exchange earlier. She basically wrote happy Easter and thanking me for my support. I doubt she would overtly be thanking me for my lapdance money, so I think she appreciates my trying to help her outside of her job.