By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm trying to woo an exotic dancer into a serious relationship

J-Favs said:
Dogs Rule said:
There are sound words of advice in your post, Rocketpig. Unfortunetly, much of the things you say not to mention have been. Not always by me, but by my friends. She is 23 to answer your question to my 27. It has always been my intention to throw a curve ball by not trying to make a pass at her on the first date. That is still my MO.

Anyways...

So we to there tonight. Have a great time. I ask her about many things but get her favorite restaurant out of her and offer to take her next week. I used Starcrafts "your answer won't affect our business relationship" to which she says that is so nice. No "yes" but not a "no " either.

I said to her make sure you recognize me next time I call you.

She does her floor shows and blows me a kiss after each of her exits, which is sweet of her.

Whatever happens, I'll keep you posted on a respectful level.

Thats awesome and that also shows she seems genuinely interested.

Genuinely interested in what? Maintaining his businesses relationship maybe.

I have yet to hear anything that makes me think she is interested in you. (or anything that tells me she is not)

Oh, and as for the pass, throw one, just not one that says you want to sleep with her. I would at least try and kiss her, if the date is going well.

Great first dates that end with the man showing no affection at all, usually don't leave a good first impression. You end up setting a president that when you try and break just feels awkward.

Around the Network

I agree with TheRealMafoo

TheRealMafoo said:
J-Favs said:
Dogs Rule said:
There are sound words of advice in your post, Rocketpig. Unfortunetly, much of the things you say not to mention have been. Not always by me, but by my friends. She is 23 to answer your question to my 27. It has always been my intention to throw a curve ball by not trying to make a pass at her on the first date. That is still my MO.

Anyways...

So we to there tonight. Have a great time. I ask her about many things but get her favorite restaurant out of her and offer to take her next week. I used Starcrafts "your answer won't affect our business relationship" to which she says that is so nice. No "yes" but not a "no " either.

I said to her make sure you recognize me next time I call you.

She does her floor shows and blows me a kiss after each of her exits, which is sweet of her.

Whatever happens, I'll keep you posted on a respectful level.

Thats awesome and that also shows she seems genuinely interested.

Genuinely interested in what? Maintaining his businesses relationship maybe.

I have yet to hear anything that makes me think she is interested in you. (or anything that tells me she is not)

Oh, and as for the pass, throw one, just not one that says you want to sleep with her. I would at least try and kiss her, if the date is going well.

Great first dates that end with the man showing no affection at all, usually don't leave a good first impression. You end up setting a president that when you try and break just feels awkward.

Generally interested in him, just like he is generally interested in her for who she is and not for what she does.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

It was rhetorical. I knew what you meant :)

TheRealMafoo said:
It was rhetorical. I knew what you meant :)

I was drunk at the time and couldnt tell. :P

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

First things first, if you are going to date a stripper remeber this rhyme "im not stupid, im not silly i have got a condom on my willy and you should be fine."

Next, dating a stripper is ALWAYS a bad idea if you are doing it for reasons other than sex.

Many get stalkers, people will try to embarrass you both, going out in your local area is difficult, introductions to parents suck massively and last but not least at some stage you WILL get jealous, probably asking her to quit her job.

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

I dont think anything will come of this, but thats just me

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Cool story,talk to her about your feeling and see what happends.

Urg. I accidently texted her a message ment for a friend that read "(friend's name), are we going someplace seedy tonight?" So now she's gotten a random message in a language that's not her mother tongue (since I'm in French Canada) from one of the guys from the bar on her phone which alegedly screws up text messages.

This is not good. My instinct is to not send another message and wait until I see her again to explain it away. Anyways, I'm realizing this situation is in neutral and since I'm definetly trying to put it in gear, it would therefore mean that she must be putting equal pressure in the opposite direction.

All in all, I'll focus on getting other things together this weekend (such as my accounting and taxes for 2008, some yard work and reading some reports) and just ignore the situation for a little while.

Hopefully that producer's party is entertaining at least.

I been thinking about this yesterday. And I think you should be careful maybe she just wants you for your money.Who knows if she is attractive don´t you think that others have think that same as you?Like they have tried to establish a relationship with her,maybe she even has a bf or a friend with benefits right.Well that´s just speculation maybe I´m overreacting.