By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games have scared you but you just dont know why?

Metal Gear Solid. I dont really know why but it was just eeire for some reason, maybe it was walking around the corridors with the top down perspective and not knowing what was around the corner lol

Thoughts?

Around the Network

Metal gear solid: Vulcan raven, sniper wolf, psycho mantis, that cyborg ninja...
Man, that was the best game ever made. I was soo scared of it, but I was like 10 years old when I bought it.

Pokemon

JaggedSac said:
Pokemon

Nice

i was around 6 years old, and to finish this game it toke me a whole while to get used to the loud screaming and gore and the fact that those aliens jump at you suddenly out of nowhere. but i finished it =]

Around the Network

Mario 64 - No joke. The first 2 levels were nice, but as soon as I played the sea level I actually didn't want to play it any further.

Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force - I hate the f*ckin Borgs. They scared the hell outta me in that game.

Barozi said:
Mario 64 - No joke. The first 2 levels were nice, but as soon as I played the sea level I actually didn't want to play it any further.

Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force - I hate the f*ckin Borgs. They scared the hell outta me in that game.

I felt the same way with Mario 64 DS. But now everytime I play, I get a severe headache. I think its the controls or the camera.

Conker's Bad Fur Day has provided me with many feelings: Joy, sorrow, pain, and yes... even fear (MGS3 reference? Or something more sinister?).

What provided that fear, you ask? Well, it was those accursed Zombie Squirrels from the Spooky level. With their bloodthirsty appitites (Not even hungry for acorns... or even chocolate for Pete's sake!) and their endless squirrely moans... oh boy. They put the fear in me alright... they put the fear in me...

The Sims. I was able to juggle 6 women at the same time. Until ... one of my jumpoffs - a married woman in the game - came up to me while I was outside kickin' it with my main jumpoff. She was up there, with her fam, and confronted my main woman and pimpslapped her. LOL! I was like 'Dang ...' and they had a catfight.

After that, I was like 'I'll just keep one woman.'

Fallout 3