By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Square Enix: Star Ocean PSP remakes sold well in Europe, high hopes for SO4

Anyone else getting tired of the constant trolling in any thread about a 360 game from Square Enix? Get the f*ck over it people, if it's not on your console of choice then just suck it up and move on.

Around the Network

It's true that SquareEnix lied.

They promised their games would be multi-platform this generation, and yet Versus is PS3 exclusive and FF13 exclusive to the PS3 in Japan.

360 owners have every right to be angry.

Wada can suck my dick.

Luney Tune said:

They promised their games would be multi-platform this generation, and yet Versus is PS3 exclusive and FF13 exclusive to the PS3 in Japan.

In a weird sort of way... that is true.

darthdevidem01 said:
@star scream

what you think agito will give FF13 a run for its money

why? lol

Yet again I have the same argument.....simply due to THEIR NAME...they will be seen as spin off's by 90% of the public & not sell as much

It will be hard for Agito to not sell more than Final Fantasy XIII in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Luney Tune said:

In a weird sort of way... that is true.

I doubt that any Japanese 360 owner doesnt have a PS3 as well. Microsoft just sold 1 million 360 and PS3 sales are over that like 2x or more. I dont think Versus and FF13 as an exclusive is a big deal to the japanese unlike FF13 being on the 360 & PS3 to the North Amercians. I dont have proof, but best believe if FF13 was multi-platform in Japan it would not go down well.

darthdevidem01 said:
@Xen

FF Versus XIII is a spin off

the sooner you accept this fact

the less disappointment you will face sales wise in the long run

.........http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=760&region=All

errr yeah, firstly you need to learn about what a spinoff is and secondly they do very well in Japan. Versus is a million seller first week in Japan, I do not mean to rip on you but it is always you who makes these very silly comments.

Well i can live with no ps3 version of SO4 if they port it pc :)
But if I'm forced to get it on x360 I'll make sure to buy used copy :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

If some of those rpgs were actually ever released over here I might buy them. But since (thanks to the web) I get hyped by a game at the same time as americans, by the time it actually gets released I'm well over it.

RPG said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Xen

FF Versus XIII is a spin off

the sooner you accept this fact

the less disappointment you will face sales wise in the long run

.........http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=760&region=All

errr yeah, firstly you need to learn about what a spinoff is and secondly they do very well in Japan. Versus is a million seller first week in Japan, I do not mean to rip on you but it is always you who makes these very silly comments.

Yes just like how crazzyman said Killzone 2 was a 3 million seller in its first week

Why are you setting yourself up for a major disappintment

see past trends....then learn from them

seriously!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey