By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Square Enix: Star Ocean PSP remakes sold well in Europe, high hopes for SO4

darthdevidem01 said:
RPG said:

.........http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=760&region=All

errr yeah, firstly you need to learn about what a spinoff is and secondly they do very well in Japan. Versus is a million seller first week in Japan, I do not mean to rip on you but it is always you who makes these very silly comments.

Yes just like how crazzyman said Killzone 2 was a 3 million seller in its first week

Why are you setting yourself up for a major disappintment

see past trends....then learn from them

seriously!

What does that retard and Killzone 2 have to do with what I said?

You need to understand that FF games sell great in Japan and Versus is a game which has nothing to do with Versus besides sharing the game number. It is a million seller first week in Japan of that there is no doubt, why you think that game will not do a million first week is beyond me. In Japan Agito will sell the best followed by FFXIII and lastly Versus with ALL being million sellers first week.

Around the Network

@RPG

why you think Versus will do 1 Million IN 1 WEEK in Japan alone is way beyond me

NO PS3 game has debuted to higher than 500K in Japan

and a spin off......of FF13 certainly won't

yes I will CONTINUE to call it a spin off in this discussiona s consumers will see it as one.....it may be "sharing" something in S-E's mind

but for the average guy simpley having a word before XIII makes it a spin off.

Oh and there's no need to personally insult crazzyman.........making stupid game predictions doesn't make someone a retard.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The average person will not see versus as a spin-off because the characters and settings for Versus are completely different from FFXIII, people will see that as a new game. PS3 games are very front loaded, Versus will release when at least 4 million PS3's are in Japan so a million first week will be very easy. MGS4 did 400k or so first week and that if from a franchise which does not sell well compared to FF games.

I do not know Crazzyman personally this only know him from his posting on this forum, the comments he has made are indeed retarded.

@RPG

in that case why didn't Final Fantasy Legend sell like Final Fantas I?

or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles sell like FF's on PS2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^Gamecube? really, Gamecube? after FF spending 5 years of (heavily advertised) exclusivity on the PS, where do you think the fans would be? Versus and XIII are on the same console though!

As for FF Legend, no idea. I'm way too young for that.

Take into account: CC is not a story driven game, it's not set in the universe fo other FF's... it's not something that would sell as well as other FF's.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Anyone else getting tired of the constant trolling in any thread about a 360 game from Square Enix? Get the f*ck over it people, if it's not on your console of choice then just suck it up and move on.

This.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).