By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will there be a PS4??

PS^2(squared) to compliment the PSP^2

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

pz3 iz teh doomz zo dere iz no pz4

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
pz3 iz teh doomz zo dere iz no pz4

lolz

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

People are thinking that bcoz i made this thread is bcoz i dont hav faith in the ps brand..but i do i just made this thread to get others opinion

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
saimcheeda said:

Sony hasnt had the succes it wud hav thot wen it launched the ps3...n sales figures n tevenue figures arent very pretty at he moment..so will it launch the ps4 n risk more losses or will it bak out like sega???

Wow, 14 spelling or grammatical errors in one short sentence. The occasional mistake is only human, but come on. Did you even try and proofread it?

To answer the question, there will be a PS4. Not till 2014 at the earliest (thats right, 8 years after PS3). If the PS4 does poorly Sony will go to just doing software, but if the PS4 does well, then why not a PS5?

Around the Network

@coolestguyever i explained why i wrote lyk that b4..read it in the previous pages

Alby_da_Wolf said:
^^
Ten years cycle doesn't mean not releasing anything before, old and new console can coexist. Sony still sells PS2 and won't stop until sales dry up.

Nice straw man argument I didn’t say Sony couldn’t have two consoles on the market at the same time. I said Sony made the grandiose claim that their 7th generation offering is “Future-Proof” so much so that they made a 10 year lifecycle boast. They never claimed a 10 life cycle for the PS2 but Sony’s CEO branded the Xbox 360 as merely a "transitional product" this means they didn’t intend to have to put out a new console to compete with the next Xbox offering. If they put out something else to compete with the next gen from Nintendo and MS then they were wrong about the PS3 being future proof. 

That’s all I said and I’m right!

There will be a PS4... if Sony doesn't go bankrupt or is forced to cut divisions before then.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

saimcheeda said:

Sony hasnt had the succes it wud hav thot wen it launched the ps3...n sales figures n tevenue figures arent very pretty at he moment..so will it launch the ps4 n risk more losses or will it bak out like sega???

are you speaking english?  or some kind of internet garbled version of it?  I can't understand what you are saying. your post = fail.

This thread isnt to discuss my writing style...so write abt the topic!!!