By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo briefly speaks about E3 2009, reps imply it will be BIG!!

a successor to.. Virtual Boy!

Around the Network

Nintendo overkill is what it's going to be, new Zelda, new Mario, new Pikmin, new Waverace, new 1080, new Geist, new Paper Mario, new Earthbound, Pokemon MMO, new Smash Bros, announcements that in light of the fact everyone says they have no third party support they buy every third party developer that their endless rolls of Wii Fit cash can buy, and to finish it off Kid Icarus.

/gaming world implodes

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Wii-fit 2, believe.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

misteromar mk4 said:
Wii-fit 2, believe.

I believe.

I might get a Wii after E3 if we get some news on Zelda that is. Anyway I sure hope its better than last year's E3.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Ok im still on Donkey Kong Country 4, that game was amazing, and Capcom did a awesome retro megaman 9 so i would have no problem AT ALL with DKC4.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Snesboy said:
Soriku said:
I thought GDC was good. E3 is bound to be better since it will be more Wii focused. I don't think it will be a disappointment at all.

All aboard the Hype Train! Link's Hype Train!

Lol hype on-rails?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Nintendo overkill is what it's going to be, new Zelda, new Mario, new Pikmin, new Waverace, new 1080, new Geist, new Paper Mario, new Earthbound, Pokemon MMO, new Smash Bros, announcements that in light of the fact everyone says they have no third party support they buy every third party developer that their endless rolls of Wii Fit cash can buy, and to finish it off Kid Icarus.

/gaming world implodes

you want new Geist? really?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Nope. Not gonna hype it up. Not saying there won't be big announcements but I'd rather keep my expectations low.

saicho said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

/gaming world implodes

you want new Geist? really?

lol I was listing every Nintendo IP I could list, forgot things like Fire Emblem and such though...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000