By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo briefly speaks about E3 2009, reps imply it will be BIG!!

saicho said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Nintendo overkill is what it's going to be, new Zelda, new Mario, new Pikmin, new Waverace, new 1080, new Geist, new Paper Mario, new Earthbound, Pokemon MMO, new Smash Bros, announcements that in light of the fact everyone says they have no third party support they buy every third party developer that their endless rolls of Wii Fit cash can buy, and to finish it off Kid Icarus.

/gaming world implodes

you want new Geist? really?

lol I was listing every Nintendo IP I could list, forgot things like Fire Emblem and such though...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

sounds great, but i refuse to get excited like last year only to be disappointed again.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I want a new Zelda, Metroid in 3rd person and a brand new IP targeted at adults.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

It's totally gonna be an awsome onrails game like Zelda: Extraction or great fun like Metriod: Pinball

Hmm Deja vu?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Easy. Wii Music 2. some garbage Animal Crossing rehash with some new gimmick, and a bunch of more GCN games that they've ported to Wii Controls.

I'm hoping for the best, but I'm expecting this.

@That Guy: That's exactly what Nintendo's E3 will most likely be.

If there's going to be good Wii games shown at E3, it'll have to come from third-parties. Some things Nintendo could come out with are a Paper Mario game that's actually made for the Wii and not a GameCube port. F-Zero and Kirby Wii games would be good.

Nintendo is going to rape with DS.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

axumblade said:
The Adventures of Railman: Curse of the Balance Board.

>:D

Yoshi Island Wii (with balance board controls) !!! >:D >:D >:D
Donkey Kong Platformer! :D
Kirby Wii
and if Kid Icarus will ever exist for the Wii, then I think it will be announced this year....

That thing we need is another platformer screwed up. No balance board controls for Yoshii island Wii!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Sigh...

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

axumblade said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
axumblade said:
The Adventures of Railman: Curse of the Balance Board.

>:D

Yoshi Island Wii (with balance board controls) !!! >:D >:D >:D
Donkey Kong Platformer! :D
Kirby Wii
and if Kid Icarus will ever exist for the Wii, then I think it will be announced this year....

That thing we need is another platformer screwed up. No balance board controls for Yoshii island Wii!

You don't know what you're missing out on!

Did you play Yoshi Island for the DS? That game was very, very good. If it aint broke, don't fix it.