By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo briefly speaks about E3 2009, reps imply it will be BIG!!

Nintendo briefly speaks about E3 2009, reps imply it will be big

Most gamers can probably agree upon the fact that E3 2008 was pretty much a big disappointment. Nintendo seems to have learned from their mistakes, however. In fact, Satoru Iwata said a few months back that this year’s E3 will be a place where Nintendo will show off new software. Nintendo of America’s vice president of corporate affairs, Denise Kaigler, briefly spoke about this year’s E3 in an interview. Though she did not say too much, there is an interesting tidbit to take away.

“I tend not to ever say that [no comment] because I was a reporter and I always hated it when people would say that to me, so I kind of wiped those two words out of my vocabulary. I will say to you, wait until E3…We don’t have anything to say about E3 before June 2.” - Nintendo of America’s vice president of corporate affairs, Denise Kaigler

As you can tell, Ms. Keigler didn’t exactly hype up this year’s event. But IGN’s Matt Casmassina was apparently told by Nintendo representatives at GDC to bring a bring a big team of editors - Something that seems to imply that this year’s E3 will be chock-full of Nintendo goodies.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=13078

What could they announce to make it BIG?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Ravi Roll the game confirmed?

Donkey Kong Country 4 FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Rock n' Roll Climber sequel - Hip Hop Cave Spelunker.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

More broken wrist stories?

Around the Network

To be honest, casamassimawhatever always look things that doesn't exist and makes a big deal when they don't became true. So honestly I don't trust him.

stof said:
Rock n' Roll Climber sequel - Hip Hop Cave Spelunker.

i saw some people playing a spelunker on justin.tv, it was a psn game... but the electro beat was nice.

M+ to be included in all new Wiimotes

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

a new zelda, kid icarus ,f-zero and pilotwings games.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Donkey Kong Country 4!!!

Wiiware ftw