By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK: Chinatown Wars sales only half of VCS PSP sales, RE5 still number one

I'm pretty sure GTA:CTW will have amazing legs, hopfully MadWorld will also have good legs.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Wowit sure is easy to ignore the fact that games on Nintendo consoles is all about "legs"

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Do chart-track include bundles ?

Killzone 2 is down and out

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Street Fighter has been discounted already? It's only been a little more than a month.......

O yea, just as I predicted, GTA: CW was not a hit.

Madworld may still reach my 24k Europe/Others debut prediction for the first week.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

HOTD clearly had massive pre order interest in UK. MadWorld has crapped itself out, its only 1 notch up from HOTD after its 5th week.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Why everyone is complaining about Killzone Sales..??? it is still in top 10. just lost 2 position from previous week. So not that bad... If it does 100k again this week WW than it is pretty respectable.

I don't see how this is bad for GTA:CTW.

According to Brett, it sold 15k in England alone. With the rest of Europe, it should be close to 40k for Others. Now check out the first week sales of Vice City Stories on PSP. It also started slow, but due to legs, it sold very well. And we all know DS legs > PSP legs. Give it time, it will sell.

As for MadWorld: ouch. Seems it won't even reach 20k for the first week. That's bad. But still, it's too soon to call it a flop in Others. Let's wait a few more weeks.

woud've sold like a million if it were on psp, but in 3d

Without numbers, how much can we learn from rankings?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV