By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict the percent (%) of market share for the Wii, PS3, 360 by gen's end

^ Then shouldn't we have seen GoW and GeoW scores go up?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

The problem with heavenly sword I think was that, sony didnt want heavenly sword on a 50gb disc, I have no idea why, I think they are leaving that for a big game.

mM

God of war is short..

gears of war is short...

What is your point dtewi?

mM
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
scotland yard said:
Hus said:
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:

Only one Nintendo game broke 10 mill in the last two console gens, NO Metroid or Zelda has ever sold 10 million. Over all franchise sales yes, if going by franchise sales you have to include MGS and FF.

NVM sorry hus

yahh read before you post.

I'm not saying waggle is best you ignorant fanboy. I'm saying it can make gameplay different and better. See Metroid Prime 3.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Hus said:
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
scotland yard said:
Hus said:
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:

Only one Nintendo game broke 10 mill in the last two console gens, NO Metroid or Zelda has ever sold 10 million. Over all franchise sales yes, if going by franchise sales you have to include MGS and FF.

NVM sorry hus

#1 I am capable of apologizing; you are apparently not.  Don't mock your betters.

#2 I still destroyed you on your previous points.  Don't throw stones just because someone else is wrong ONCE.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dtewi said:
I'm not saying waggle is best you ignorant fanboy. I'm saying it can make gameplay different and better. See Metroid Prime 3.

Got to use insults becasue you cant argue your BS opinion, so sad.

And length or graphics CAN make a game better.

Hus stop before you get banned.

mM

Umh NO HUS!! Length of gameplay can ^__^''.

Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
scotland yard said:
Hus said:
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:

NVM sorry hus

#1 I am capable of apologizing; you are apparently not. Don't mock your betters.

#2 I still destroyed you on your previous points. Don't throw stones just because someone else is wrong ONCE.

To bad i did not quote all those insults, a ban would have been good.

destroyed LMAO.