By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict the percent (%) of market share for the Wii, PS3, 360 by gen's end

...... lol soriku your lowest numbers dont a dd up.... 60+22+27= 109%
lol!
O.o

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

60% - Wii
25% - 360
15% - PS3

This is my best guess-
Wii- 54%
Xbox 360-23%
PS3-23%

thats right. I think xbox/ps3 will end up virtually tied

40% - PS3

39% - WII

21% - Xbox 360

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Wii - 75%
360 - 15%
PS3 - 10%

Around the Network

Since no one can predict the future, you might as well have just called this the, "How Big of a Fanboy Are you?" thread.

Most people are just guessing some ridiculous console domination and not actually using common sense. Here are my predictions...

PS3: 42%

Xbox 360: 33%

Wii: 25%

darthdevidem said:
40% - PS3

39% - WII

21% - Xbox 360

I pretty much agree with this, The PS3 with the lead.

@Soriku, your numbers made me laugh 9% for the PS3.  But everyone has the right to their own predictions, also what are your total sales that you would come up with that you think the PS3 will get 9%?

I guess this depends on when the generation ends.

Who declares when it ends? Sony has said that this generation "only starts when we say so", maybe they were also elected for saying when it ends?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Wii -42 % Ps3 -33% 360 -25% my reasoning nintendo will continue to dominate but fade a little when they try to enter the hd era... sony will continue to dominate this year and next as it will be the only console to play RE4 GTA4 FFXIII MGS4 killzone 2..LBP MH3 GT5 Shirokishi Monogatari and Shin Sangoku Musou 5 all game which appeal to all 3 major markets 360 will stay steady until it starts to slowly fade...needs japan market to beat wii or ps3

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

they can be arranged in working manners now
anyway I'd say somewhere around
55 wii
25 360
20 ps3

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!