By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict the percent (%) of market share for the Wii, PS3, 360 by gen's end

No one wanted Blu-Ray. Sony just wanted to have the next best format.

They made PS3 as a Blu-Ray player without the players in mind.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
They have done stuff to us. More than you know. I was a Sony fan before. I was looking foward toward the PS3. I wanted it so bad. Then $600, second job, and all that bullcrap sold me to nintendo who actually wants us to have fun, not to eyeball shiny gfx.

Yes, Sony has done terrible things to you. They hid the remote. They put whoopie cushions under your chairs. They unscrewed the capson the salt shakers so you poured too much salt on your steak. And why? Because they hate their consumers, and they spite you for buying their products.

dtewi said:
They have done stuff to us. More than you know. I was a Sony fan before. I was looking foward toward the PS3. I wanted it so bad. Then $600, second job, and all that bullcrap sold me to nintendo who actually wants us to have fun, not to eyeball shiny gfx.

Yahh becasue waving a controller aroind is automaticly more fun, no matter how bad the games are.

Hus said:
dtewi said:

Yahh becasue waving a controller aroind is automaticly more fun, no matter how bad the games are.

Thank you. I mean, excuse my language, but come the fuck on people.

dtewi said:

No one wanted DVD, it just made the console to expensive.

They made the PS2 as a dvd player without the players in mind.

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Yes, ofcourse why are they making games then?

mM
Hus said:
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:
^ Opinion=/=Fact

Reality = fact.

WOW! You really phail at logic! Wow!

Rolf.

FF MGS GOW GT GTA, sure as hell are not on the wii.

Actually FF is going to be on the Wii in the form of Crystal Chronicles; and don't be too surprised if FF XIV is too.

Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc. sure as hell are not on the PS3.

I'm not a PS3 basher but you force me to shoot down your insanity. It's as if you make kamikaze posts to try to destroy the evidence that your precious PlayStation isn't coming in first this time. Check my signature (the middle part).

FF14 on the wii lol, maybe FF14 on the next gen.

FF GT GTA MGS are the best and you know it so iam bragging about them, (thats pretty much your advice anit it ?) it takes quite the delusional person to deny the great sales and great reviews those games get.

But as we all know, lots of member on here does deny the selling power of GTA so its not to be unexpected.

I would like to meet the person(s) who deny that GTA was a phenomenal force on the PS2, so that I can bitch-slap him with some facts.  Fact:  GTA has the 1st, 2nd, and 4th top selling games on the PS2 (sez Wikipedia). 

Fact:  The games you listed are all awesome and mostly exclusive to the PS3
Fact:  The games I listed are all awesome and all exclusive to Nintendo. 
Fact:  The Wii is selling over a million per month WW and production has still not caught up with demand.
Fact:  The PS3 is selling less than 10% of that figure. 
Completely Reasonable and Utterly Well-Founded Opinion and Understatement:  The Wii will continue to sell better than the PS3.

Non-Fact-Based and Unpopular Opinion:  Gran Turismo is the greatest game of all time.  "Greateset of all time, n64 did not have GT so how could it save it ?"

Completely Unsupported, Fact-Ignoring, Psycho Opinion:   "PS3 60% Wii 30% 360 10%"

That is the meaning of my advice.  "Brag about stuff that's true" GTA is awesome "not stuff that's false" GT or GTA is the best game ever "predict stuff that's likely" PS3 sales will take off in 2008 and probably beat 360 WW "not stuff that's unlikely"  PS3 will start selling like uranium at a dictator convention and mop the floor with the Wii starting in 2009

The PS3 will not, CAN not, outsell the Wii.  It can outsell the 360.  Shoot for the target you can hit.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

That's why you DON'T buy the bad games. The good games on the wii are incredibly fun.

I feel hopeless fighting with two fanboys.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
That's why you DON'T buy the bad games. The good games on the wii are incredibly fun.

I feel hopeless fighting with two fanboys
 Who are the fanboys? Have you been looking at what you've been posting?

99.9%