By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict the percent (%) of market share for the Wii, PS3, 360 by gen's end

The Wii is a system tapping into the largest video game market. Many casuals like it due to the simplistic controls and fun quirky games. The casual market is far larger than the hardcore market. Your logic is bad Hus.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Soriku is cool? Why because he's a nintendo fanboy like you? Im tired of these fanboys attacking the ps3 every time they can. This is why you see sony fanboys attacking the wii, nintendo fanboys start the war. Soriku is 13 and he is worst than gaballzack(no offense).Tell me when your getting a computer and want the best brand, sony is the one, when you want the best quality camera sony is the one, when you want the best movies, sony has them. Sony has suceeded in every single aspect. Now your attacking the company, and their consoles, People THEY ARE KILING THEMSELVES TO MAKE US HAPPY. They have been loosing over 200 dollars on a system so hat it can be near affortable, and you attack them for that. Every single freakin developer is attacking sony with there might, as if they dont want them to win for shit. Why? What did they do to deserve this?

All Im saying is that everyone should stop with the bashing, hus stop, soriku stop,final fan stop. This is getting ridiculus. Dont attack sony anymore they havent done anything to you. All they are doing is working there buts off to bring us the best first party games they can.

Obviously you didn't read my post.  "I'm not a PS3 basher but you force me to shoot down your insanity. It's as if you make kamikaze posts to try to destroy the evidence that your precious PlayStation isn't coming in first this time. Check my signature (the middle part)."

It's not PS3 bashing, it's correcting Hus' wildly wrong statements.  If you can't tell the difference, that's your problem, and a severe one. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@dtewi

Im not fighting anyone, Im trying to reason with you, how can you say sony didnt think about the players when they added a blu-ray player? They wanted to make games longer. Also

@Hus

Although the wii doesnt have the best of games, greater games are coming as well.

mM

leo-j and Hus are fanboys.

And yes i am somewhat of a fanboy.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
Lets keep bashing sony who doesnt want us to have fun, why did they even make the playstation if its not fun? Yea nintedno ftw!

LOL

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

Do longer games make a game better though? Gameplay makes or breaks a game, and nintendo capitalized on that.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Leo-J isn't generally that big of a fanboy, he just lost his wittle temper here.

And I'm sure you're not that big of a fanboy, you just need to stop being so spiteful of Sony. You sound silly.

dtewi said:
Do longer games make a game better though? Gameplay makes or breaks a game, and nintendo capitalized on that.

Serious if HS was longer you would see the reviews scores go up.

Hus said:
scotland yard said:
Hus said:
Final-Fan said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:
Hus said:
Soriku said:

Only one Nintendo game broke 10 mill in the last two console gens, NO Metroid or Zelda has ever sold 10 million. Over all franchise sales yes, if going by franchise sales you have to include MGS and FF.

NVM sorry hus

dtewi said:

More waggle is best BS. 

And how are waggle controls any better then MGS controls or Bioshock controls ?