By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

thetonestarr said:
It's still a very significant factor, because it shows he didn't waste hundreds of dollars to troll Sony fanboys.

While, yes, it's pathetic that he'd care to troll them, at least he didn't pay a ton of cash to do so.

Well that's just where we disagree I guess. I find the desire to give a shit at his age and make this video, talk like that, etc. far more disturbing than him possibly destroying a $600 machine. They destroy shit all the time on that internet show with the blender "Will it Blend" and I find that to be awesome and not wasteful at all. It's the mentality he shows that really gets to me.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Empty PS3 box FTW. PS3 fans - why so serious?

BrayanA said:
Some people have to much money to waste.

you honestly believe that someone living in the middle of the woods has too much money too waste?

I dont get why people would spend $600 dollars just to do this. By buying the Ps3 its just making it a profit for sony (not money the system total sales.)
And i like how at the end he says if anyone is dumb enough to buy one but yet he did. what a moron.

Sony has its revenge:

Around the Network

You should watch the 'smashmy___' videos.

They camped out on launch day, bought, and smashed a PS3, 360, and Wii.

stupid move when you could always sell it.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

i seen thoes before they might have broke the wii in the pieces but it took a while to completely break the casing compared to the PS3.

The launch of the nextbox I am going to go wait on line and be like first or second, when I come out, I will run it over with a car right next to the crowds of people. Now that would be funny as hell.

Well the jokes on him. He bought an HD-DVD player.