By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

I love this guy,..IS FUNNY..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Around the Network

@Sharky I'm Taiwanese, America is our only hope to keep China at bay!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Yeah this is old and fake. I remember seeing this right after the PS3 launched

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Ive seen this b4. Its not hat big of a deal. looks like more of an empty box

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

all I can say is lol and here's why

1. Its a box thats either empty, or maybe theres a couple bricks inside it to give it weight

2. You don't put down $600 on a system to destroy it, especially if he really did pre-order it 11 months in advance.

But if he honestly did just destroy a perfectly good PS3 then...so? Its been done before. Theres videos of destroying PS3's, 360's, and wii's. This is not ground breaking stuff here.

Around the Network

Check out this one

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Bullet100000 said:

Check out this one

I think I saw it red ring.

Bullet beats Xbox 360, what irony I would think with it's library of FPS the last thing to kill an xbox would be a gun.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:

sell it?

Read my sig.  I own over 30 Blu-Ray movies.  Why sell it when i can use it for a Blu-Ray player, only thing its good for.

So basically you hate something of use to you? Or maybe it's the name of the machine? In that case, you can still get $500-$600 for a used 60gb ps3 and buy a cheap $250 blu-ray player. You can thank me later.

Where can I get $600 for my PS3?  I will sell it in a heart beat if I can $500 to $600 for it.  Look at my listing that I listed on Craigslist on Saturday.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/1064960804.html

I needed money that night so I though get some cash selling my PS3. But guess what, I got only 1 reply who offer me $300 for everything.  Just to prove that listing is mine I will edit it and add bonkers to it.

That's a pretty nice deal. I offer $400.

That guy is an idiot *rolling eyes*