By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

If that guy pretending to chainsaw through a PS3 is you man you? You are a legend in my books. Free carton of beer is on your way.

Around the Network

I never knew you could have so much fun with a PS3.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

I was just waiting for his mate to say something about the PS3 squealing like a piggy

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Why peoples reacting about that S**t... This kind of debate (ps3 is better than Xbox 360... no the Xbox is better... my father is stronger than you...) is for kid. Do we really have to care about thoses low-life ?

Grahamhsu said:
Bullet beats Xbox 360, what irony I would think with it's library of FPS the last thing to kill an xbox would be a gun.

lol! now that you mention it.

Check out my game about moles ^