Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

Zomb1337 said:
BHR-3 said:

I think its fake b/c it never shows wats in the box but he still talks alot of trash about the PS3 so u 360 fans might like it

Yeah ur HD DVD is really good wen u go to best buy and can't find movies for it anymore

I dont care about Blu-Ray or HD-DVD.....have fun spending $30-$40 for each movie.

I'm having fun spending $20 on Blu-ray movies.  And you?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network
docholliday said:
Onyxmeth said:

Holy shit. Real or not, it says something about a middle aged man concerned with trivial things like this. I guess his midlife crisis didn't revolve around getting a motorcycle. The worst thing about it is that this guy has fathered children.

Ever seen Idiocracy??.....this could be the beginning of the end lol

all too true, man, all too true...

Jordahn said:
Zomb1337 said:
BHR-3 said:

I think its fake b/c it never shows wats in the box but he still talks alot of trash about the PS3 so u 360 fans might like it

Yeah ur HD DVD is really good wen u go to best buy and can't find movies for it anymore

I dont care about Blu-Ray or HD-DVD.....have fun spending $30-$40 for each movie.

I'm having fun spending $20 on Blu-ray movies.  And you?

im having fun paying nothing for mine :)

McPancak3s said:
Jordahn said:
Zomb1337 said:
BHR-3 said:

I'm having fun spending $20 on Blu-ray movies. And you?

im having fun paying nothing for mine :)

Cool.  Where can I find free 1080p movies that support 7.1/5.1DTS HD Master Audio and Dolby True HD Audio????  I hope you were referring to Blu-ray.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

I wouldn't say he's a 360 fanboy. He's just a moron (the video guy). Anyone who is dumb enough to destroy a game console, should seek help

Around the Network

Some people have to much money to waste.

I can't believe the number of people that believe that there was actually a PS3 in that box. There are so many telltale signs.

He just happens to decide to stop sawing with the hacksaw right when he'd get to the PS3 (because it'd be hard to fake all that noise and difficulty in sawing through a console).

Then, absolutely NO shavings are thrown around at all when he goes at it with the chainsaw. If there was a PS3 being cut there, then sawdust galore would be getting thrown out both directions. Nothing at all. Why? Because it's just the box.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
I can't believe the number of people that believe that there was actually a PS3 in that box. There are so many telltale signs.

He just happens to decide to stop sawing with the hacksaw right when he'd get to the PS3 (because it'd be hard to fake all that noise and difficulty in sawing through a console).

Then, absolutely NO shavings are thrown around at all when he goes at it with the chainsaw. If there was a PS3 being cut there, then sawdust galore would be getting thrown out both directions. Nothing at all. Why? Because it's just the box.

Whether there was a PS3 in there or not is pretty irrelevant. If this is a hoax then it's still one middle aged man (maybe two) that are filming a video about destroying electronics through various childish means and talking like ten year olds. The real shocker isn't the destroying of the PS3, it's the fact that a man his age shouldn't care enough about any of this in the first place.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

It's still a very significant factor, because it shows he didn't waste hundreds of dollars to troll Sony fanboys.

While, yes, it's pathetic that he'd care to troll them, at least he didn't pay a ton of cash to do so.

SW-5120-1900-6153

BHR-3 said:

Wow this video is old! Have people been living under a rock. It is a fake PS3 and this video was taken 1 or 2 days after PS3 launch just to infuriate people who couldn't get one at launch.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."