By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

why is this hard to watch, besides camera mans annoying laugh my Ps3 is folding@home atm. Who cares how rich psychos spend their money.

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
I hate my 60 GB PS3 too but this is alittle to far.

sell it?

Read my sig.  I own over 30 Blu-Ray movies.  Why sell it when i can use it for a Blu-Ray player, only thing its good for.

So basically you hate something of use to you? Or maybe it's the name of the machine? In that case, you can still get $500-$600 for a used 60gb ps3 and buy a cheap $250 blu-ray player. You can thank me later.

Where can I get $600 for my PS3?  I will sell it in a heart beat if I can $500 to $600 for it.  Look at my listing that I listed on Craigslist on Saturday.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/1064960804.html

I needed money that night so I though get some cash selling my PS3. But guess what, I got only 1 reply who offer me $300 for everything.  Just to prove that listing is mine I will edit it and add bonkers to it.

Seriuosly. This guy needs to get a life ( Fake or Not)

bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
I hate my 60 GB PS3 too but this is alittle to far.

sell it?

Read my sig.  I own over 30 Blu-Ray movies.  Why sell it when i can use it for a Blu-Ray player, only thing its good for.

So basically you hate something of use to you? Or maybe it's the name of the machine? In that case, you can still get $500-$600 for a used 60gb ps3 and buy a cheap $250 blu-ray player. You can thank me later.

Where can I get $600 for my PS3?  I will sell it in a heart beat if I can $500 to $600 for it.  Look at my listing that I listed on Craigslist on Saturday.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/1064960804.html

I needed money that night so I though get some cash selling my PS3. But guess what, I got only 1 reply who offer me $300 for everything.  Just to prove that listing is mine I will edit it and add bonkers to it.

ebay is probably better.  You're outta luck though.  it seems it's the brand new ones that are going for $600+. The $500 used 60gbs seem to have been bundled with something else. You can probably get over $300 on ebay though

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Holy shit. Real or not, it says something about a middle aged man concerned with trivial things like this. I guess his midlife crisis didn't revolve around getting a motorcycle. The worst thing about it is that this guy has fathered children.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

wow what a waste of money. i can somewhat understand the console war,but seriously? go that far to prove that the xbox is better? its more of an embarrassment to the xbox console

BHR-3 said:

heres a link of one being put in a microwave also OPEN ME

that has got to be the nastiest mircowave I have ever seen.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

I have no patience for dumb asses like this. You don't like the console, sell it to someone that wants it. Trade it in to Gamestop or something. This guy is a jackass, box was probably empty but he is a jackass either way.

You can tell the box is empty based on the way it flows when he picks it up, amongst other things.

Onyxmeth said:

Holy shit. Real or not, it says something about a middle aged man concerned with trivial things like this. I guess his midlife crisis didn't revolve around getting a motorcycle. The worst thing about it is that this guy has fathered children.

Ever seen Idiocracy??.....this could be the beginning of the end lol