By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

What a moron.

Around the Network

it has something in it, but i really cant see someone pissing away money over a console war for this. lol the end when he is about to burn it makes me laugh because he just doesnt seem he is so sure.

but nice, using safety regulations when chainsawing something *sarcasm*

Did he seriously just piss away his money? As long as Sony has his money, they probably don't even care (sort of)

Right now, I'm expecting a 360 to come and applaud this just to stir controversy

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

May your soul rest in heaven poor PS3

Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
I hate my 60 GB PS3 too but this is alittle to far.

sell it?

Read my sig.  I own over 30 Blu-Ray movies.  Why sell it when i can use it for a Blu-Ray player, only thing its good for.

Around the Network
chris1_16 said:
Did he seriously just piss away his money? As long as Sony has his money, they probably don't even care (sort of)

Right now, I'm expecting a 360 to come and applaud this just to stir controversy

They do because they lost money on that console and he obviously won't be buying any games.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

There's nothing inside it's an empty box, even if he loves, his xbox 360, he wouldn't be dumb enough to burn 600$.

There go $600. Dumbass.

"anyone who is stupid enough to buy a ps3, cause 360 is better"......ohhhh as apposed to reserving one 11 months in advance just to destroy it. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooooookkkkkkkkkkk just moronic

It looks fake but the way the box landed after he threw it looked like it had something in it (or the PS3) or the box could have bounced and rolled differently. This guy is an absolute idiot the way hes *trying* to piss off other people by making a stupid video like this. It makes the *smash my PS3, wii,* video look good. im sorry but this brings my piss to a boil (the way the angry nerd puts it :P) that ps3 could have went to someone else.