By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

i love how he says he cant stand them wat are they taking over his life or infested his house

Play Me

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
I hate my 60 GB PS3 too but this is alittle to far.

sell it?

Read my sig.  I own over 30 Blu-Ray movies.  Why sell it when i can use it for a Blu-Ray player, only thing its good for.

Yeah, I agree. It has no games (read: it has no Halo or Gears)

This is an old vid from back in 2006. I remeber it came up shortly after N American release and yes.....He did piss away $600 the playstaion was in the box.

Just another idiot on youtube. For anyone to do this to any of the 3 systems this gen is just retarted. If he had the extra money to just waste, then whoody fckn doo hooray for him. I dont care if I hated my ps3 more than my worst enemy, there is no way in hell ima destroy something I paid $600 for.

some folks taking this waaay to seriously. There are a group of guys(not these) that does this to every system each generation just for kicks, "watching fanboys squirm" as they put it

Its quite funny actually.

Around the Network

well it's harsh because it's taking me forever to save up for a current generation console ,my ps2 is sick of me
wasting money that way is unacceptable

If even the people who absolutely hate the console are buying it, then we should see the sales go up :D

There is definitely no PS3 in there and you can tell when he throws it with one hand.

First, he doesn't even put much effort into throwing it and the wind-up is all for show. If a PS3 was in there, he would have to have had more of a wind-up when he threw it for it to go that far. His throwing motion and release was also much too fluid without any sign of a struggle. The guy looks like too much of a drip to pull that off.

Second, when it lands on the ground the box bounces and flips right over. A PS3 is much too heavy for the box to land like that and flip around so easily. A box with a PS3 in it would have landed with a much bigger thud.

He's nothing but an attention craving tool.

p.s. his friend has an incredibly annoying laugh, it was like a cackle similar to the Wicked Witch of the West, wow

bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:
bonkers555 said:
I hate my 60 GB PS3 too but this is alittle to far.

sell it?

Read my sig.  I own over 30 Blu-Ray movies.  Why sell it when i can use it for a Blu-Ray player, only thing its good for.

So basically you hate something of use to you? Or maybe it's the name of the machine? In that case, you can still get $500-$600 for a used 60gb ps3 and buy a cheap $250 blu-ray player. You can thank me later.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I am going to do this to a 360 elite and a copy of halo3 and gears of war 2 and send the video to him.