By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo BIG title for Chritsmas 2009? Which one will it be?

ZELDA!

I BELIEVE WE WILL SE A ZELDA THIS HOLIDAY!

BELIVE!

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Zelda. I fully expect them to have other titles, too. I also think Pikmin 3 will be out, and possibly(more like hopefully) a Star Fox or a F-Zero sometime during summer, fall or winter. Nevertheless, we're sure to be able to make a more educated guess once E3 comes around.

June cannot come soon enough.

Snesboy said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Zelda. I fully expect them to have other titles, too. I also think Pikmin 3 will be out, and possibly(more like hopefully) a Star Fox or a F-Zero sometime during summer, fall or winter. Nevertheless, we're sure to be able to make a more educated guess once E3 comes around.

June cannot come soon enough.

So very true.

If a game has yet to be announed don't expect it to come out this year. Nintendo is smart. No need to push the big Ip's till the Wii's popularity wanes.

A new Zelda? Forget it. I'd rather let them take the time to make a new Zelda game amzing anyway.

What about Punch out? I can't wait for that one. Too bad Mike Tyson won't be in it. I loved that game.

Steroid said:

If a game has yet to be announed don't expect it to come out this year. Nintendo is smart. No need to push the big Ip's till the Wii's popularity wanes.

A new Zelda? Forget it. I'd rather let them take the time to make a new Zelda game amzing anyway.

What about Punch out? I can't wait for that one. Too bad Mike Tyson won't be in it. I loved that game.

Actually, if you have noticed the trend, they have been announcing their games a few months before they come out. Look at Animal Crossing. Revealed at E3 2008 and was released November 2008.

Around the Network

I want Kirby Wii or Star Fox Wii. We'll just have to wait I guess.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Pikmin 3 probably. I would love for a Star Fox Wii to at least be announced. Same with F-Zero.

Kirby Wii was announced for Japan recently in a release list right? Or do I remember wrong?

I like Bacon said:

Pikmin 3 probably. I would love for a Star Fox Wii to at least be announced. Same with F-Zero.

Kirby Wii was announced for Japan recently in a release list right? Or do I remember wrong?

It has, but it was also on the tentative release date for both 2007 and 2008... So it doesn't really say much, beyond the fact that they haven't canned the game yet. I think we can safely say that Kirby Wii is in development hell, and has been for a very long time.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I like Bacon said:

It has, but it was also on the tentative release date for both 2007 and 2008... So it doesn't really say much, beyond the fact that they haven't canned the game yet. I think we can safely say that Kirby Wii is in development hell, and has been for a very long time.

Since 2005 which was when we last saw anything of it. And that's when it was for GameCube.

Snesboy said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I like Bacon said:

Since 2005 which was when we last saw anything of it. And that's when it was for GameCube.

Yup... I guess it's a good sign, though, that they don't seem to have canceled it. It's not a good sign that we haven't heard anything about it since 4 years ago, though :p