By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Boy and His Blob remake coming to Wii

Courtesy of NeoGAF (original source is Nintendo Power):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354104

- A Boy and His Blob is getting a remake on Wii a la Klonoa, but to much greater extent. All the visuals are 2D, almost like a simpler, more cartoony Muramasa. The game is, needless to say, very pretty. It's being developed by WayForward, who just put out LIT on WiiWare.

So...who remembers this one? It'll be a trip down nostalgia lane for me.

P.S. It's being developed by WayForward.

Around the Network

Neat. I wasn't a big fan of the game. But i know a lot of people were.

I got annoyed i'd keep dieing just because you never knew if you made a hole where it would go.

There is a level of awesome that this manages to archive that words cannot antiquity express; one must leap to the air and click their heels together to begin to illustrate how wonderful this news it.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

is this for real? i loved this game

The real question is how many of the people here actually played the real game and not a ROM.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Awesome! Loved the original back when I was a kid.

I loved the original when I was a kid, but the rest of the world.....not so much, Ill keep an eye on it tho.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I hope that they retain the game's brutal difficulty so it can kick as many asses today as it did back on the NES.

But is it confirmed as a remake?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

thetonestarr said:
The real question is how many of the people here actually played the real game and not a ROM.

I have.

That game was seriously hard