By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Boy and His Blob remake coming to Wii

The animations are great, and the lighting over 2D sprites shows an impressive level of care.

I found the music to be a little bland, though.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

It now looks like one of those cool flash games, something like at orisinal. The music in the videos is great too.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Wow, loving the art style. Hopefully the price is reasonable down under as I`m quite interested in giving this a go.

is this for wiiware? is it $20 bucks? cause i'm hyped for it.

Amazing - wonderful art style.

Around the Network

Looks great. I definitely want this. I'm not as convinced of the merits of the art style as some others. The blob looks fine, but the boy needs more 'tude. I think the boy looked better in the DS version, but I can see that the Wii version's boy will be more historically accurate.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $