By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
highwaystar101 said:
I kinda hope united win because I am English. But I kinda want Barcelona to win too. hmmm?

i never support the other english teams in the champions league, as there all rival teams

i normally like to see Barcelona do well, as there my fave Spanish team, lol, sufficed to say, i wont be cheering Barca on the 27th may!

Around the Network

I'm a bit annoyed that Aston Villa wont be joining our teams in the champions league next season. But we got into the Europa league which is, well, an achievement I guess.

I'll support Barça simply because they rank lower in my hate scale than Man U. Just like I'd support Man U in a final against Real Madrid.

But I'm still pissed, specially over Piqué's handball, I can't believe I saw it from my tiny TV screen absolutely clear and the referee couldn't. I'll go check some english newspapers, I wanna see what they're saying over the match

So, a very incredible match: I have supported Chelsea and I was pretty angry when the Barca scored, yet it was exciting. I feel sorry for all the Chelsea fans, who are feeling screwed and robbed. I cannot tell anything else than they're right. Completely right. But tha Barca showed to be able to suffer even with a very strong team like the Chelsea, so yeah, I think that they after all kinda deserve to be in Rome on the 27th.

I will not support Barcellona or Manchester, I just hope to see a great match. I prefer the Man U, but I don't want them to get too far from us. We're still at two Champions dammit, wait for us!

I'd like to make a question: this is a thread for the Champions League of course, but if we wanna talk of weekly football, how do we do? I mean, there is a thread?

Thank you ;)

Captendo said:

So, a very incredible match: I have supported Chelsea and I was pretty angry when the Barca scored, yet it was exciting. I feel sorry for all the Chelsea fans, who are feeling screwed and robbed. I cannot tell anything else than they're right. Completely right. But tha Barca showed to be able to suffer even with a very strong team like the Chelsea, so yeah, I think that they after all kinda deserve to be in Rome on the 27th.

I will not support Barcellona or Manchester, I just hope to see a great match. I prefer the Man U, but I don't want them to get too far from us. We're still at two Champions dammit, wait for us!

I'd like to make a question: this is a thread for the Champions League of course, but if we wanna talk of weekly football, how do we do? I mean, there is a thread?

Thank you ;)

actually, no, there isnt a weekly thread atm, but its a good idea though

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Captendo said:

Thank you ;)

If you want, I can open it tomorrow.

We may open it every thursday so we can follow every single league, from the Serie A to the Premier League (Even because I think I'm the only one here who doesn't follow the Premier).

Just tell me if you aggree and I'll do it!

Captendo said:
SciFiBoy said:
Captendo said:

Thank you ;)

If you want, I can open it tomorrow.

We may open it every thursday so we can follow every single league, from the Serie A to the Premier League (Even because I think I'm the only one here who doesn't follow the Premier).

Just tell me if you aggree and I'll do it!

sounds good to me, im allways happy to post about Football, i have a vast knowledge of the sport and watch it every week.

I'm gutted, Chelsea played much better then the previous match and had the better chances with Drogba, but lacked the finishing touch and really should have finished the game. The handball was absolutely clear as day though I thought the red card was soft.

For the neutrals, the Man.U vs Barca final will be the more enticing match but I can't help feel sorry for Chelsea.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Chelsea was robbed, they should be the ones in the final.

I was supporting Barca during the whole match
I didn't want them to win like this, I'm not perfectly happy
Chelsea played very well but they kinda deserve it , they were so stupid to miss all the chances they got to score.
Barca defense was so fragile
with Henry on our side , we can win Man utd
go barca go