By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - UEFA 08-09 discussion

last weak was awesome, liverpool spanked madrid and that's always a good thing

I would like to see Juve and Roma winning against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Juve has a chance , they did pretty well last weak and they can win I guess , don't know about Roma one time they play like Brazil national team and the other they lose and suck monkey balls.

also I hope Barca win because they are playing pretty nice this season although they recently have given the chance to madrid to win the la liga for the 3rd time in a row *sigh*

not to forget Man UTD and Inter Millan but I don't care about both so..

DISCUSS!!!!!!!

Around the Network

i agree with you on everything, except for Arsenal losing to Roma

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

So you´re talking about the UEFA Champions League only. Thread title made me think it´s about the UEFA cup.

Don´t forget Bayern Munich, btw.

@ cougarman :
this is yesterday match:

they did a fine job , I know it means "almost" nothing but it gives me hope :D

okr said:
So you´re talking about the UEFA Champions League only. Thread title made me think it´s about the UEFA cup.

Don´t forget Bayern Munich, btw.

who still cares about the cup?

Milan is out , Valincia is out , fiorentina is out , Udinese is out......... *cries*.......

Bayern has passed to Quarterfinals last weak , they won 5-0

Around the Network

^ Roma played well against inter, but arsenal are desperate for a good result now, since they have been poor in the prem league.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I still care about the UEFA cup, because it doesn´t have the same matches all over again. The CL turned into a in-bred tournament with the same (the supposedly richest) teams and matches every year. The UEFA cup still features teams and players who haven´t yet won several titles. Hungry teams. That´s why Milan and others fail in the UEFA cup. This cup reveals the ignorance and of the so-called top teams of Europe who can´t stand to be forced to play in this “inferior” cup (see again Milan and other examples).

CL is where the money is, UEFA cup is where the passion is.

Sorry for derailing your thread a bit, just my two cents. Now I´m out and you can go on with your CL discussion.

okr said:
I still care about the UEFA cup, because it doesn´t have the same matches all over again. The CL turned into a in-bred tournament with the same (the supposedly richest) teams and matches every year. The UEFA cup still features teams and players who haven´t yet won several titles. Hungry teams. That´s why Milan and others fail in the UEFA cup. This cup reveals the ignorance and of the so-called top teams of Europe who can´t stand to be forced to play in this “inferior” cup (see again Milan and other examples).

CL is where the money is, UEFA cup is where the passion is.

Sorry for derailing your thread a bit, just my two cents. Now I´m out and you can go on with your CL discussion.

awesome my friend AWESOME

I agree on every word ur said but I was just experessing my sadness since all the ones I support -Valincia , fiorentina , Udinese, Sampadoria- are all out ..........*cries again*

and don't worry , those rich teams shall go through BIG changes by the end of 2010 if I remember correctly as every team has to include 6 players in the MAIN 11 players from the same country the team is from.

for example, Arsenal and Chelsea -big lol- will have to start thier matches with 6 English players.

and I want u to take a look at the teams I support : Juve , Roma , Valencia , Fiorentina they are all poor teams compared to real madrid and Man utd :D

Barca is an exception but sorry I can't resist : Messi , Iniesta , Xavi hehe

and yeah If u want me to include the UEFA cup write a paragraph and summarize what happened last weak -just like I did above- because I'm too lazy to write and check the scores lol plus the fact that nearly no one wants to discuss it I guess - I hope I'm wrong-
and excuse my limited language :D

I was so happy to see Real Madrid lost, the sooner they're off the better. I hope either Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea win the cup.