By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SciFiBoy said:
blackstar said:
vlad321 said:
Kinda wanted an arsenal barcelona final.

me too

youre 3 years late, see 2006 UEFA Champions League Final

lol

I want Arsenal because they are a weak team in case Barca makes it tonight

Arsen Finger -whatever the spelling is- is a bad coach , I don't know why people praise him

Around the Network
blackstar said:
SciFiBoy said:
blackstar said:
vlad321 said:

me too

lol

Arsen Finger -whatever the spelling is- is a bad coach , I don't know why people praise him

i been telling people that wenger is overrated for years, arsenal have done bugger all for the last 4 seasons, yet the media still love him, beats me, mourinho did almost as much for chelsea in 3 years as wengers done for arsenal in 11 years

SciFiBoy said:
blackstar said:
SciFiBoy said:
blackstar said:
vlad321 said:

me too

lol

i been telling people that wenger is overrated for years, arsenal have done bugger all for the last 4 seasons, yet the media still love him, beats me, mourinho did almost as much for chelsea in 3 years as wengers done for arsenal in 11 years

I guess i sould've said "overrated" instead of "bad".

^ I needed to post it

<3 iniesta :D

Hi everybody, Juventus fan here!
Even though Champions isn't my thing anylonger (yet we had a good run), it's great to talk with some football lovers around the world.
Tonight I'll support the Blues, since I prefer their strategy: less goals, yet a much more solid team than the Barca.
According to me, the Chelsea will be winning tonight, but I wouldn't be too surprised to see them getting to the penalties.
The Chelsea will try to play like they did at the Camp Nou, while tha Barca doesn't know anything else than "trying to score as hard as you can". I'm looking forward to a great match tonight.

SciFiBoy said:
blackstar said:
SciFiBoy said:
blackstar said:
vlad321 said:

me too

lol

I don't think he's overrated, it's quite commendable that he's able to reach semifinals (and in 2006, final) of the UCL without  what you'd say is a top quality team. I mean, Arsenal sure has its share of great players (Fàbregas, Adebayor, Arshavin, Van Persie, Touré), but they also have a lot of very young players (Walcott, Song, Bendtner) and even some scraps of other teams (Gallas, Silvestre). If you compare player by player Arsenal to other teams, like Man U, Chelsea or Liverpool, Arsenal has much less quality. That they somehow manage to fight head-to-head is commendable.

Now, if you said that he still had the fantastic team Arsenal had back then (Henry, Ljungberg, Bergkamp, Wiltord, Gilberto, Campbell, Pirés, Vieira, Ashley Cole) you'd have a case.

Around the Network

@ zexen: well he is the one who has the choice , he keeps bringing babies to the team
http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?team=1&mode=p
click on the players names and take a look at the ages lol

Arsenal needs more variety in "ages" , they have the money , what are they waiting for?

blackstar said:
@ zexen: well he is the one who has the choice , he keeps bringing babies to the team
http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?team=1&mode=p
click on the players names and take a look at the ages lol

Arsenal needs more variety in "ages" , they have the money , what are they waiting for?

They need to pay of their new stadium, they don't have the money to buy buy buy top players.

Chelsea up 1-0 over Barcelona :D

^_^

What a goal from Essien... that was perfect..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

What an outstanding goal, simply brillant. Barça is doing the same thing as in the first leg, they pass, pass but they don't have a single idea. Alex, Terry, Bosingwa, they win every ball with ease. And Drogba and Malouda are deadly, specially because the Barça defence is weak. Alves loses all the time, Touré is not a central defender, Piqué...is not very good.

Anyway, if Chelsea keeps this they'll score again in a counter-attack and win. Go Chelsea, this time I'm wearing my Chelsea shirt and it's giving them luck...unlike Arsenal