By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dirtybynature said:
I'm gutted, Chelsea played much better then the previous match and had the better chances with Drogba, but lacked the finishing touch and really should have finished the game. The handball was absolutely clear as day though I thought the red card was soft.

For the neutrals, the Man.U vs Barca final will be the more enticing match but I can't help feel sorry for Chelsea.

I feel sorry for u too guys but there was a penalty kick for Barca last match and the refree just said NO

also Ballack should've got a red card last match too.

things like this happen and Chelsea lost so many chances to score , again Hard luck :)

and guys , WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH VALDEZ OMG HE IS SO AWESOME THESE DAYS !!!!!!

Around the Network
Captendo said:
SciFiBoy said:
Captendo said:

So, a very incredible match: I have supported Chelsea and I was pretty angry when the Barca scored, yet it was exciting. I feel sorry for all the Chelsea fans, who are feeling screwed and robbed. I cannot tell anything else than they're right. Completely right. But tha Barca showed to be able to suffer even with a very strong team like the Chelsea, so yeah, I think that they after all kinda deserve to be in Rome on the 27th.

I will not support Barcellona or Manchester, I just hope to see a great match. I prefer the Man U, but I don't want them to get too far from us. We're still at two Champions dammit, wait for us!

I'd like to make a question: this is a thread for the Champions League of course, but if we wanna talk of weekly football, how do we do? I mean, there is a thread?

Thank you ;)

actually, no, there isnt a weekly thread atm, but its a good idea though

If you want, I can open it tomorrow.

We may open it every thursday so we can follow every single league, from the Serie A to the Premier League (Even because I think I'm the only one here who doesn't follow the Premier).

Just tell me if you aggree and I'll do it!

Nice , go ahead and do it :)

but it's kinda too late now , premier league is almost over , seria a is almost over and La liga almost over

Barca need to fix their defense, their offence alone can't win the game against man u. Ronaldo, rooney, berbatov, etc. will not let any chance go wasted and ferdinand will keep their defense tight.

draik said:

Barca need to fix their defense, their offence alone can't win the game against man u. Ronaldo, rooney, berbatov, etc. will not let any chance go wasted and ferdinand will keep their defense tight.

abidal and alves are suspended and marquez is out till the next season , FUCCCCCCK

Zambrotta did an awesome job last year to stop C.Ronaldo

Eto is the biggest MEH ever , I hope they get a good striker next year
and again

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO RIGHT ABOUT VALDEZ , THE DUDE HAS BEEN AN AWESOME GOAL KEEPER FOR 3 MATCHES IN A ROW :D

Around the Network
blackstar said:
and again

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO RIGHT ABOUT VALDEZ , THE DUDE HAS BEEN AN AWESOME GOAL KEEPER FOR 3 MATCHES IN A ROW :D

Haha, just wait, he's gonna fuck it up when I want him to do well, on 27/5 in Rome

zexen_lowe said:
blackstar said:
and again

Haha, just wait, he's gonna fuck it up when I want him to do well, on 27/5 in Rome

dude, go support man utd or something

u have a very bad effect , we've got enough problems already :D

blackstar said:
zexen_lowe said:
blackstar said:
and again

dude, go support man utd or something

u have a very bad effect , we've got enough problems already :D

I noticed I bring bad luck with my shirts. I wore my Arsenal shirt and we lost 1-0. I'm wearing my Chelsea shirt and we're out.

Don't worry, I don't have a Barça shirt

Should I go buy one?

^ DON'T
U HATE BARCA GO BUY A MAN UTD SHIRT

NEVER. I'LL NEVER OWN A MAN U SHIRT