By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i own 2 Man Utd shirts, 1 from 2002 (xmas present) and 1 from 2004 (from Old Trafford club shop when i saw them beat Crystal Palace 5-2 and had a tour of the stadium)

Around the Network

I own 5 shirts: 2 Arsenal, 1 Chelsea, 1 Fiorentina and of course 1 Boca (I used to own 2 more when I was little). I want an Everton shirt, but I can't find it here

drogba is really angry , am not happy anymore i didn't want them to win like this

The referee's lucky to make it out the stadium alive. If I were Drogba or any Chelsea player I'd have hit him hard, I don't care about the suspension, you don't leave me out of an UCL final by stealing me the game like that. It was just too obvious

zexen_lowe said:
The referee's lucky to make it out the stadium alive. If I were Drogba or any Chelsea player I'd have hit him hard, I don't care about the suspension, you don't leave me out of an UCL final by stealing me the game like that. It was just too obvious

am feeling sorry for them , espacially guss hiddenk

Barca can win another trophies this season but Guss can't :*(

now am worried , i hope the referee isn't paid by barca or something , that would be a disaster :S

Around the Network
blackstar said:
zexen_lowe said:

am feeling sorry for them , espacially guss hiddenk

Barca can win another trophies this season but Guss can't :*(

now am worried , i hope the referee isn't paid by barca or something , that would be a disaster :S

He's not paid (if he's paid, he's even more horrible, because he sent off -correctly- a player and if Iniesta hadn't scored he'd left out the "buyer"). He's just blind and shouldn't ever be allowed to referee again a professional match

Guus can still win the FA Cup. But Everton won't let him

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5290492,00.html

am too sleepy and sad now
the referee is stupid :(

blackstar said:
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5290492,00.html

am too sleepy and sad now
the referee is stupid :(

Well, if he doesn't admit it, he'd be a liar, because everyone saw it...except the referee. You could see on Piqué's face after the play that he couldn't believe a penalty wasn't awarded

no no no
not like that , this is bad :(
am too sleepy AND too sad now
:*(

OMG COULDN'T I JUST SLEEP

SYLVINHO IS PROBABLY GONNA BE SUSPENDED TOO

HE DID THIS FOR THE CHELSEA SUPPORTERS AFTER HEARING THEM SWEARING SHIT FUCK @$@$@#$!@$