By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all Xbox 360 owners!!!

NO

Around the Network
foont said:

Khuutra said:
I do not particularly care either way - as long as I get my games, the medium on which they are delivered does not particularly bother me.

Amen to that. The only medium I ever cherished for its physicality was the cartridge, and even that's just steeped with the emotional drunkeness of nostalgia.

Cartridges are still pretty cool, especially when they're huge and can't fit in their crappy cardboard boxes so you have to buy a special drawer to put them all in.

Impressive, regal things, forged of two parts childhood wonder and one part majesty.

i would rather m$ use another format, because blu-ray isnt that great. thier is a small difference between blu-ray and dvd, but not that much of a difference. also until blu-ray movies come down in price, where they are around $20 and not more on average. than its a non-factor for me, i have over 30 blu-ray movies and i would own more but the price of the movies is what is keeping me from buying more. i think m$ should like other ppl have said take the dead format hd-dvd and increase its storage to where its at least 4 times that of a blu-ray disk and use it for the xbox 3.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I'm not a 360 owner, but I'd prefer the next Xbox to keep a DVD drive for backwards compatibility and move to solid state media for the next gen games.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

I like big boobs

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
I like big boobs

I reckon that the next Xbox will feature a proprietary standard based on tech licensed from the defunct HD-DVD group.

It wouldnt surprise me if they already have an agreement in place after the ill fated HD-DVD add on. Microsoft are quite canny in matters like that.

It makes good commercial sense for them

As for not having HD movies. Frankly not fussed.

Microsoft and Sony both seem convinced that people want to watch movies on their consoles.

Well I dont.

Most people I know have their consoles in a second room away from the family TV viewing room.

I have to. I can only see one winner of the argument about whether to play an immersive nex gen game or watch the latest episode of Ugly Betty on the main family TV

It wont be me.....ever !

Some times big commercial businesses get so wrapped up in world domination they forget about the practicalities of life.

Reed my  lips  ''netflix is  the future baby''save de nature, no more plastic garbage in you home...

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
I like big boobs

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
I like big boobs