Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all Xbox 360 owners!!!

kirby007 said:
I like big boobs

Around the Network

I reckon that the next Xbox will feature a proprietary standard based on tech licensed from the defunct HD-DVD group.

It wouldnt surprise me if they already have an agreement in place after the ill fated HD-DVD add on. Microsoft are quite canny in matters like that.

It makes good commercial sense for them

As for not having HD movies. Frankly not fussed.

Microsoft and Sony both seem convinced that people want to watch movies on their consoles.

Well I dont.

Most people I know have their consoles in a second room away from the family TV viewing room.

I have to. I can only see one winner of the argument about whether to play an immersive nex gen game or watch the latest episode of Ugly Betty on the main family TV

It wont be me.....ever !

Some times big commercial businesses get so wrapped up in world domination they forget about the practicalities of life.

Reed my  lips  ''netflix is  the future baby''save de nature, no more plastic garbage in you home...

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
I like big boobs

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
I like big boobs

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
I like big boobs

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
kirby007 said:
I like big boobs

fuck how can i top that without going NSFW

Bow to the king!!!!!

On the issue of drives in Consoles:
I will say what I have said all along, begininng with SEGACD, CD-i vs. Playstation days.

I want a videogame system to play videogames. If i want a movie/mp3/music/karaoke device I will buy one to do that, that is intended to do just that. If I want a videogame system I would prefer a game system that does just that, play videogames.

Now, I admit that it is cool that the 360 can play DvDs as well, so I can move my old DVD player to an older TV. Its sweet to have the mp3 functionality. So if a system can do it, without hindering the production/value of the console, than go for it and thats sweet. but If its gonna cost me another $100 up front, because that was a cost difference that the company made in choice, then I don't want it. You see what I'm saying?
See this is an inherent problem with the SONY Playstation machines. The PS is and always has been a medium/ or measure/conduit whatever the word should be, of essentially selling their drives. They were contraced for original PS for CD drives. They made the PS2 basically a PS1 with a DVD drive, Now its Blu-Ray. They do it to help the market and test their drives. So... yeah I look at Sony as a Drive with a game system added on, as opposed to a "pure" game system. THAT is something I am not interested in.

On the subject of Blu Rays specifically.

So far its eF em. I think there are about 4 movies in my top 50 on Blu-Ray and all of them have less special Features than my DVDs (SE) which are obviusly cheaper anyho. So no its not worth it for me to change Libraries. It is also more probable than before that a new medium could come out before it rises to the top making it obsolete.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself