By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all Xbox 360 owners!!!

This is how you come back with a bang? The J man was expecting flamebaiting as hot as hell from your first thread back from a ban..... the J man is dissapointed to say the least.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

This is how you come back with a bang? The J man was expecting flamebaiting as hot as hell from your first thread back from a ban..... the J man is dissapointed to say the least.

Maybe they are scared of your kung fu magic.

No. I have glasses and the human eye can't really tell 1080p perfectly anyway. DVDs and DLs are fine for me.

numonex said:
Blu-Ray is PS3 exclusive. X360 owners do not care for Blu-Ray. IMO: The cost of buying a 1080p HDTV, Blu-Ray player and buying all Blu-Ray movies is not worth it.
To get the best experience for a movie you go to the see cinema.

This just about sums it up

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

i dont buy dvd`s any more, premium dvd releases are around £13 whilst bluray are about £17 - £20

i would rather invest in a bluray version of a movie simply because it looks and sounds better.

those who say theres no defference between dvd and bluray dont know what they are talking about.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

i dont care at all about Blu Ray, first of all because they are too expensive for me to consider buying them, and second the visual fidelity of the product is not what i look for in a good movie

shy not?
in three or four years, blu ray players will be under $100?

It would be cheap enough for xbox to add this.

Coca-Cola said:
shy not?
in three or four years, blu ray players will be under $100?

It would be cheap enough for xbox to add this.

Probably this holiday will have a couple $99 blu-ray players.  The cost of the drive has gone down alot.

Next generation, the cost difference between a DVD drive and BD drive will be marginal at worst.  Probably the same price.  I can only see MS avoiding it if they think it will look bad to their fanboys for giving into a "Sony" technology.

In all truth, BD is as much of a Sony tech as CD.  Last time I checked, my Xbox 360 can play CDs.  If you are going to hate Blu-ray because of Sony, then you need to hate Panasonic and Philips as well.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I do not particularly care either way - as long as I get my games, the medium on which they are delivered does not particularly bother me.

Khuutra said:
I do not particularly care either way - as long as I get my games, the medium on which they are delivered does not particularly bother me.

Amen to that. The only medium I ever cherished for its physicality was the cartridge, and even that's just steeped with the emotional drunkeness of nostalgia.