By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising - Wii to 360 Comparison Video

11ht11 said:

non of the vids have these amount of zombies, capcom really didnt put any effort into this game (well it looked like they did at first but they said F**K it)

^and these were some of the first screens released too

*************Dont reply to this LordTheNightKnight******************

Holy shit I forgot about those, I knew there was SOME reason I was excited for this game at first >_< Why couldn't they actually have that as their final result?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
11ht11 said:

non of the vids have these amount of zombies, capcom really didnt put any effort into this game (well it looked like they did at first but they said F**K it)

Holy shit I forgot about those, I knew there was SOME reason I was excited for this game at first >_< Why couldn't they actually have that as their final result?

Guys the videos are inaccurate. There are plenty of zombies and the number grows during the game. Those shots reflect moments in the game. 

It's still only a 7 out of 10 game, however.

The main problem is that the game can get repetitive with lots of running back and forth.

I need to find the car lot so I can run over hundreds of 'em!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Makes me a sad panda :(

Wow, there are absolutely almost no zombies in the Wii version.

But, the shooting seems better at least. lol.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

im a bit surprised how good the wii one looks

want 2 C DR2vsDR1 or DR2 360 vs DR2 PS3

Play Me

Around the Network

They may have intended to make a better game, and then simply cut their losses as the backlash happened (they realized there was no way they could generate excitement for the title, and thus it wasn't worth trying to make it as good as possible, they seem to have even removed the driving elements that are in the Japanese version).

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I think this sums it up pretty well..

Check out my game about moles ^

So basically, they took out nearly everything that made the game what it is and gave you more guns and slightly better shooting controls.

I hope you all realize how terrible this is. There's already a game out that does everything this game does and is amuch better game in itself. It's called Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. It also has a cheaper price tag too.

Let this game flop like it deserves to.

c03n3nj0 said:
Wow, there are absolutely almost no zombies in the Wii version.

But, the shooting seems better at least. lol.

Nah, there are plenty to go around. I'm near the end of the game, and my kill count is at 9,000. That pales in comparison to the 360 version, of course, but not by as much as those videos would have you think.

11ht11 said:

*pics*

There are times when you have about that many on-screen, actually. Towards the end there are lots of parts where you'll find zombies in sizeable clusters. It's still not as thick as the 360 version, of course, but you're never alone.

MaxwellGT2000 said:

They do.

Cthulhu said:
Its embarasing for the Wii

You don't own a Wii or a 360. What are you doing in this thread?

mrstickball said:
I wonder why everyone always attacks the developer when the game looks bad....It's not like they suddenly wake up and say 'lets make a half-baked port to the most popular system out there'.

The aiming on the Wii version looks better. That's literally it.

Wrong on both counts, I think. That said, the 360 version's clearly superior.

bazmeistergen said:

There is a car driving section with loads of zombie.

True, but it's just not the same.

Staude said:
I think this sums it up pretty well..

*http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/090125.jpg*

Just like that, yes.

Except not really.

i was actually very surprised by how similar the two versions graphics are. the wii one just had a bit worse graphics and the colors were washed out as someone said, that was it. it didn't look bad at all compared to the 360 version. of course there's less zombies, and the whole premise behind the game is fighting hordes of zombies. but there really wasn't much difference in graphics besides the colors being washed out on the wii game.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy