By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising - Wii to 360 Comparison Video

Carl2291 said:
I really do hate the Wii sometimes...
So glad i got rid. Its embarrasing tbh

You know there are a lot of quality games on the Wii. Just because some developers don't give a s*** with some of their games, doesn't mean that others aren't quality. It's just like the PS2 and every other popular system before it, the only difference is there aren't quite as many traditional "hardcore" titles to keep some people's (like your) attention away from the rest of the stuff.

Around the Network
goddog said:
One_touch_KO said:
Far better gameplay, far worse graphics...

But graphics could be improved on Wii version and gameplay can't be any better in the 360 version so we can assume that the game actually sucks because of Capcom, not Wii's fault.

did you actually play the original... I have played both and you wii guys are getting ripped off.... the gameplay on the 360 rulled cutting through hoards of zombies ... or are you just upset you cant go all COD type shooting... 

Well, there's more Zombies on the Wii version than those clips would have you believe. They are also more aggressive than the 360 ones. It's actually not that bad to be honest. The poodle and parrots are shit, though.

The chainsaw and lawnmower are both extremely funny. With the lower expectations this game is worth at least a rent if yu can. I don't know anywhere that rents in UK so I bought it for £30. I've quite enjoyed it so far. I have only played 40 minutes through, but I've completed case 1 and killed about 200 odd zombies which equates to 1 every 12 seconds.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

If Capcom actually spent more time working on graphics and more feature it would of been a good game.

arsenal009 said:
LoL @ no camera & no driving the car. One of the few games i actually want to fail.

But there is one thing is noticed, the guy aims SO slow on 360 with the analog stick, & it's way easier & more intuitive to shoot on the Wii. This video is a good reminder of why i hate FPS on HD consoles.

If Capcom actually tried with the Wii version, it could have been a good game.

There is a car driving section with loads of zombie.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I wonder why everyone always attacks the developer when the game looks bad....It's not like they suddenly wake up and say 'lets make a half-baked port to the most popular system out there'.

The aiming on the Wii version looks better. That's literally it.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Zombie poodle dogs and zombie parrotts in the wii version?

I'm jealous now...... capcom, i demand zombie parrotts and poodles in the 360 version of Dead rising 2.

Its embarasing for the Wii

the wii version would probably be better with more zombies and worse graphic..

non of the vids have these amount of zombies, capcom really didnt put any effort into this game (well it looked like they did at first but they said F**K it)

^and these were some of the first screens released too

*************Dont reply to this LordTheNightKnight******************

The screenshots don't do the Wii version justice. I was kind of on the fence about this, but now I think I'll get it when it's cheaper.

Why do so many Wii versions of games have a washed out looke to them, like this and Sonic Unleashed? I know Wii games can be full of vibrant colours, but multiplats always seem to turn out crap.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video