By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokémon & Digimon

Original pokemon > digimon > new pokemon

Around the Network

Pokemon>>>>>>>>>>>>>Digimon.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Pokemon is way better.

LoL, i just thought of a perfect ending for Pokemon, so'll post it here : P

the perfect ending: Team Rocket finally manages to steal PiKachu and get faaaar away, Ash has a heart attack and dies, team rocket takes the pikachu to their leader and he says "wtf, what's all the fuss about this mouse pokemon"

Pokemon anime is repeating, i think they run out of ideas, it's pointless to keep it on

Digimon anime has so much feeling and personality, the only great thing about Pokemon is the games which made it popular and anime 1st season

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Digimon had a much better series, character development and story where much better, movies where much better in digimon, they way more logical than pokemon, a series I hate and consider stupid and used for promoting the games.

On the games, I liked the first pokemon but I dont really like them anymore, while I had a good time with digimon world 1 and 3, havent played the latest much.
So digimon is better.

Around the Network

Digimon World 1 for PS was amazing experience, you could like take them to the toilet, feed them, take them to the gym, it was amazing, i think it was million seller

Digimon world 3 was great as well, and the Ds games are also good

i also used to play pokemon back in time, maybe i give a try to silver and gold remakes, lovely Cyndaquil : P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I've probably said this before but Pokemon Games > Digimon Games, Digimon Anime > Pokemon Anime, Manga is on par.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
I've probably said this before but Pokemon Games > Digimon Games, Digimon Anime > Pokemon Anime, Anime is on par.

Have you read the pokemon manga?

MANUELF said:
SmokedHostage said:
I've probably said this before but Pokemon Games > Digimon Games, Digimon Anime > Pokemon Anime, Anime is on par.

Have you read the pokemon manga?

Yes.  I mean to say that Manga is on par with each other.

Pixel Art can be fun.

griffinA said:
I actually liked the digimon anime a bit better than pokemon. The digimon just looked way more badass.

The pokemon games are better though.

This!