By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm starting to like my PS3 just as much as my Xbox 360!

dbot said:
I agree with you Toast. I still think the custom soundtrack option steals some game resources, so I don't know if Sony can make it universal. Also, Sony should implement cross-game invites, parties, and improve the web integration with the trophies/gamercards.

I wish MS would let me copy my MP3's to my hard drive.

This, for sure. I can't abide those things where you have to manually add your own trophies just to show them off in your sig... which everybody will ignore, anyway.

Around the Network
dbot said:
I agree with you Toast. I still think the custom soundtrack option steals some game resources, so I don't know if Sony can make it universal. Also, Sony should implement cross-game invites, parties, and improve the web integration with the trophies/gamercards.

Burn them on a CD using the "create Music-CD" option (or whatever it's called in your burning software)

Copy the CD on your 360 harddrive.

But I think I already told you that some months ago......not sure though.

Barozi said:
dbot said:

Burn them on a CD using the "create Music-CD" option (or whatever it's called in your burning software)

Copy the CD on your 360 harddrive.

But I think I already told you that some months ago......not sure though.

You did and I appreciate your advice.  I would just like a way to copy the mp3's directly.  I have been using your external drive advice, but the only way to actually get them on the hard drive is to "rip" them from an audio CD.  I have already converted them from iTunes format to mp3's with NoteBurner.  To get them on my 360, I would need to convert them back to audio cd and then burn them again on the 360.  It would be easier if I could just copy them.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Im sure you didn't mean it intentionally, but your basically saying you like the PS3 and listing negatives to back it up.

yea i play my 360 way more than my ps3 but you got killzone 2 just hours away! MLB:09 The Show in a few days. both those games should take away a lot of my gaming time the next few months. then there is god of war III while hopefully it comes out by the end of the year this game is gonna be nasty epic!!! im just drooling thinkin about it!...but i do like xbox live MUCH more than psn.

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Around the Network
JGarcia050 said:
yea i play my 360 way more than my ps3 but you got killzone 2 just hours away! MLB:09 The Show in a few days. both those games should take away a lot of my gaming time the next few months. then there is god of war III while hopefully it comes out by the end of the year this game is gonna be nasty epic!!! im just drooling thinkin about it!...but i do like xbox live MUCH more than psn.

HELL YES!

If you don't mind me asking...

What team you root for?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i'm a nintendo guy..but im not happy with the wii...haven't touched it in months now..love my ds though..but if i have to choose between 360 or ps3 its 360 hands down..last gen i hated it was ps2 over xbox by far

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

I 100% agree about patching the older games. I think they should definately at least patch their first and second party games.

BTW, I had the issues of me getting signed out a lot but fixed it by opening the DMZ port on my router - never been signed out since!

I actually only turned on my PS3 once since I got an Xbox 360, and that was to watch a movie. It will probably not see much use until Uncharted 2 is released. I enjoy both systems, but I have more friends with an Xbox 360 so I spend more time gaming on that system.

JGarcia050 said:
i'm a nintendo guy..but im not happy with the wii...haven't touched it in months now..love my ds though..but if i have to choose between 360 or ps3 its 360 hands down..last gen i hated it was ps2 over xbox by far

I was talking about Baseball.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!