By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm starting to like my PS3 just as much as my Xbox 360!

Nevermind! You are a Mets fan!

YEAH!!!!! They should put Wright back on the cover!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

ooo lol yea my bad...lets go mets baby!! can we possibly choke 4 years in a row?? ...yea i think so

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

dbot said:
I agree with you Toast. I still think the custom soundtrack option steals some game resources, so I don't know if Sony can make it universal. Also, Sony should implement cross-game invites, parties, and improve the web integration with the trophies/gamercards.

I wish MS would let me copy my MP3's to my hard drive.

Are you aware that you can play songs on your Xbox in-game directly off your PC (using WMP, Zune or any other DLNA server on the PC)  - I agree that it would be nice to be able to put the songs on the Xbox, but you can still play your MP3s in-game even if they are not on the box.

or="#ffffff">dbot said:
Barozi said:
dbot said:
I agree with you Toast. I still think the custom soundtrack option steals some game resources, so I don't know if Sony can make it universal. Also, Sony should implement cross-game invites, parties, and improve the web integration with the trophies/gamercards.

Burn them on a CD using the "create Music-CD" option (or whatever it's called in your burning software)

Copy the CD on your 360 harddrive.

But I think I already told you that some months ago......not sure though.

You did and I appreciate your advice.  I would just like a way to copy the mp3's directly.  I have been using your external drive advice, but the only way to actually get them on the hard drive is to "rip" them from an audio CD.  I have already converted them from iTunes format to mp3's with NoteBurner.  To get them on my 360, I would need to convert them back to audio cd and then burn them again on the 360.  It would be easier if I could just copy them.

As long as they are not DRM'd, the xbox can play "iTunes format" (AAC) files off an attached hard drive or over DLNA. I'm not sure if WMP will show these files, I know that the Zune client (which is free) will definitely show them.

JGarcia050 said:
ooo lol yea my bad...lets go mets baby!! can we possibly choke 4 years in a row?? ...yea i think so

Well, 2006 wasn't really a choke. Pedro got hurt right before the playoffs so we lost him, I think same happened with El Duque. We were going in with an unknown Perez (3-13, 6.44ERA that year) and Johnny Maine (6-5, 3.60ERA) pretty much and a washed up Glavine, oh yeah... we also had Trachsel. -.-

Sports writers everywhere expected the Mets to gets demolished in the first round by the Dodgers and if they made it to the 2nd round they said they had zero chance because their rotation wasn't good enough for a long series. Yet we came just 1 game away from a World Series birth. What makes it not so bad either is that team that took us out in game 7 also became World Series Champions.

If you're from New York and ever listen to WFAN on the radio I know Mike Francesa tries to act like they choked 3 straight years but he doesn't know anything. He is a Yankee fan.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I like my 360, but it doesn't play HAZE!

City17 said:
I like my 360, but it doesn't play HAZE!

My PS3 doesn't play Haze, either.

C8 said:
or="#ffffff">dbot said:
Barozi said:
dbot said:

Burn them on a CD using the "create Music-CD" option (or whatever it's called in your burning software)

Copy the CD on your 360 harddrive.

But I think I already told you that some months ago......not sure though.

You did and I appreciate your advice.  I would just like a way to copy the mp3's directly.  I have been using your external drive advice, but the only way to actually get them on the hard drive is to "rip" them from an audio CD.  I have already converted them from iTunes format to mp3's with NoteBurner.  To get them on my 360, I would need to convert them back to audio cd and then burn them again on the 360.  It would be easier if I could just copy them.

As long as they are not DRM'd, the xbox can play "iTunes format" (AAC) files off an attached hard drive or over DLNA. I'm not sure if WMP will show these files, I know that the Zune client (which is free) will definitely show them.

I know it's the same on the PS3.  My preference would be that I don't have to turn on my pc to listen to my music.  I am currently using the external drive solution on my 360, but it would me much easier if I could just transfer it to the HD.  It's not a big problem, but I include it on my wish list.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

@City17

Not many peoples PS3s play Haze either. Haze shouldn't be put in a PS3, more like a fire.

good for you MGS4 also needs some trophy love

Play Me