By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (PSP-2) Is Real, No UMD Drive

no UMD drive + no UMD b/c = a complete f**king waste of time

Around the Network

Mabye they can try to sell two handhelds at the same time.

2 hendhelds X twice the amount of custemeres=more money for sony...

If a PSP 2 comes out this year, I would lose fate in that brand and it will take a lot to convince me to purchase that brand again.

Perry is a horrible attention whore...

This will probably be more like DS to DSi than GBA to DS. If that is the case I will be on it day one. Right now releasing a real PSP-2 seems to soon. There is really not much Sony can do to the system to improve it enough to make it a true successor. If they try to make something to out there, then we will be stuck with the same crap battery life. Lets hope this is just a beautiful redisign of the PSP-1. Giving us the proper format for games, Digital Distrabution.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

how much space does a regular PSP game need? 1GB? I have no clue.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

toastboy44562 said:

A new PSP would definately eat into the sales of the old one, if done well, Sony could keep both going and (depending on the new ones price) sell roughly the same number or a few percent more than they do now with 1 PSP (maybe 20% extra in units, although the new one being more expensive means revenue would increase more)

If the new one was too cheap, I would think it kills off the old PSP pretty quickly, or if it is too expensive few will buy it, and PSP may decline anyway with even less support than it gets now.

Also... I have seen the word "customers" miss-spelt many times on here. There are a lot of people who type "costumers" instead, but custemeres is a new one.

TWRoO said:
toastboy44562 said:

A new PSP would definately eat into the sales of the old one, if done well, Sony could keep both going and (depending on the new ones price) sell roughly the same number or a few percent more than they do now with 1 PSP (maybe 20% extra in units, although the new one being more expensive means revenue would increase more)

If the new one was too cheap, I would think it kills off the old PSP pretty quickly, or if it is too expensive few will buy it, and PSP may decline anyway with even less support than it gets now.

Also... I have seen the word "customers" miss-spelt many times on here. There are a lot of people who type "costumers" instead, but custemeres is a new one.

yeah i noticed i mispelled it but i was too lazy to edit ;P

N.Genckel said:
"I've been pounding on Sony for a long time to make the Playstation Portable relevant and not to let Apple stroll away with the portable game market,"

errrr ... what?

Remember?  Nintendo doesn't count since they're winning.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
N.Genckel said:
"I've been pounding on Sony for a long time to make the Playstation Portable relevant and not to let Apple stroll away with the portable game market,"

errrr ... what?

hehe i was like WTF? too.

I thought the DS was the one strolling away with the handheld market...