By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Bioware Project on the 360? Project Zulu Spotted.

We’re fairly certain that these images come from a developer kit of some sort, but cannot confirm it (not that we would be able to anyway, probably against all sorts of NDAs). We ARE certain they are real, as the source has been trusted in the past, not certain what is being hidden though, probably early content? Is it related to Mass Effect 2, after all, there is mention of space, or is it something entirely different? We don’t know. If we had to wager, it would be Mass Effect 1 DLC, but like I said, I dunno. One image below, one after the break.

http://superiorversion.com/?p=281

Around the Network

Yeah, could be the fight club DLC for Mass Effect.

I say ME1 DLC but really I'm not sure...

Former something....

Mass Effect 1 or 2... im happy either way

i doubt ME 1 DLC. That game is old enough that more than likely its ME 2 or some other unanounced project.

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network

They already mentioned more ME 1 DLC in the new 2 disc edition released a few weeks back

New ME DLC was announced, so I think "Zulu" is the new content

Hopefully KOTOR 3.. but very likely the fight club DLC

"Bioware presents an adventure beyond your wildest imaginings -- fantasy role-playing action adventure in space"

That does not sound like the addition to a current game (ie DLC for ME1), but who knows...this text could just be a placeholder.

More ME DLC is my guess as well.