By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GIRL has reached the Moon!

@ Epoch

I completely forgot how long there actually was, but those are some epic numbers! Hopefully the install base will keep growing so the speed GIRL travels at increases

@ Hapimeses

No clue, but I would guess that he just pops up randomly. I found one of those lion princes randomly on the moon, so I guess you might meet him sooner or later.

Around the Network
Killergran said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if reaching the moon takes 4 days, shouldn't reaching mars take somewhere around 4 years?

Well they seem to be doing roughly 95km a day (4 days to reach the moon at 380k km)

Then Mars (at it's closest) 100 million km (1052 days) would be 2.8 years.

At it's furthest (300 million km) 8.4 years.

I'm going to assume the distances are not very accurate in-game.

Rainbird said:
@ Hapimeses

No clue, but I would guess that he just pops up randomly. I found one of those lion princes randomly on the moon, so I guess you might meet him sooner or later.

Yeah, I caught him mincing about as well. He took a ride on my back, so I ate him and pooped him out through the ring of a passing cloud. Really, how can people not like this game?

I'm not sure what that means but it's awesome! I need to get this game.

PS3 Trophies

Is this game really only on the PS3? I want to help GIRL reach Mars. D=

Good luck you guys. :P

Around the Network

@ wfz

Yep, PS3 only. A shame though, we need every man we can get it seems! xP

Rainbird said:

I don't have a link, but I was playing Noby Noby Boy, when I was suddenly told that GIRL had reached the moon!

And only four days after release! And the moon seems to be even more random than the Earth!

well there must be a lot of players then, i went to the girl to have a look how many ppl were sat on her, the number seemed endless i wonder how many people downloaded the game.

will girl be reset to a further distance now?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Solid_Raiden said:

Yes, yes you do. But you may be surprised at what you get.

at £3.29 its well worth it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Hapimeses said:
Solid_Raiden said:

Yes, yes you do. But you may be surprised at what you get.

I just spent all my PSN money and need to add some to my wallet. That is the only reason why I haven't tried this out yet.

PS3 Trophies