By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GIRL has reached the Moon!

I don't have a link, but I was playing Noby Noby Boy, when I was suddenly told that GIRL had reached the moon!

And only four days after release! And the moon seems to be even more random than the Earth!

Around the Network

I thought it was about a female astronaut. I was disappointed.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

I'm on the Moon now. Insane. I'm loving it. Mars next!

Johann said:

^this

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
Johann said:

^this

I feel sorry for you poor souls uninitiated into the crazed world of Noby Noby Boy.

Around the Network

Sounds like a good game :p

Hapimeses said:
Pristine20 said:
Johann said:

^this

I feel sorry for you poor souls uninitiated into the crazed world of Noby Noby Boy.

^this

I just got stuck on some rotating spring... thingy, and it was so funny. I'm uploading a video to Youtube of it

Amazing how something so simple can be so fun

Garnett said:

Well, it's crazy, that much is certain. As for being a good game: well, the jury is out on that. It's certainly a good something, although not everyone agrees what, or that it's even good.

For all it's wierdness, I'm really enjoying it, and reckon everyone should give it a go. It's so cheap it's almost rude not to.

Hapimeses said:
Garnett said:

Well, it's crazy, that much is certain. As for being a good game: well, the jury is out on that. It's certainly a good something, although not everyone agrees what, or that it's even good.

For all it's wierdness, I'm really enjoying it, and reckon everyone should give it a go. It's so cheap it's almost rude not to.

Yea i really do wanna get some games on PSN,But im broke(Trying to save up for KZ2)

noby noby baffles me, anyone who hasn't got the game or read about it feels like their in a foreign country lol