By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GIRL has reached the Moon!

wfz said:
Is this game really only on the PS3? I want to help GIRL reach Mars. D=

Good luck you guys. :P

Yuppers, PS3 only. Apparently Keita Takahashi reckons the balanced dual analogue sticks are necessary for the feel of his game, and it was considered to be too expensive to release a fringe product on multiple platforms. Shame for those without, really.

Around the Network

i want this game.

[thought this was about female astronauts aswel actually.

4 ≈ One

The first level I played on the moon was ridiculously random, lol. Somehow even moreso than the earth. I'm at 17,000 meters total! woo i guess

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I love this video, it turned out better than I had hoped

Rainbird said:
I love this video, it turned out better than I had hoped

That game is so random.  Is that your gameplay we're seeing ?  Pretty sweet feature

Around the Network

are you guys all on acid or something?lol

I still have no idea WTH this game is about

If I ever get a PS3 first day buying this...

Former something....

SpartanFX said:

I don't think anyone who has the game and has played it a lot the last few days have any clue, either

SpartanFX said:

Basically, you start off very short and while there is no true objective, you are able to strech yourself, eat your surroundings and report your length to girl, who grows as much as the players contribute. As she grows, new planets are unlocked, so basically it's a game/toy (strech, experiment with the physics engine) with a neat metagame (grow the girl) that is actually kind of addictive.

Sorry if i butchured that. Best way to get it is probably to drop $5 and see for yourself.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Skeeuk said:

at £3.29 its well worth it.

Look interesting but im not sure should try this or flower??????????

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller