By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom Announces Lost Planet 2 on XBL

Where is everyone getting the notion that this is a 360 exclusive?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
RPG said:
I am baffled with people wanting MDC 5 or this one as an exclusive, bunch of selfish little critters. Capcom simply do not do HD exclusives anymore, yep going to say this is LP2 is a timed 360 exclusive we have ourselves a moneyhat.

I think the reason why some want exclusives is because sometimes exclusives lets the dev take advantage of one system and concentrate...Resulting in better game and better graphics.

Goddbless said:

craighopkins said:
RPG said:
I am baffled with people wanting MDC 5 or this one as an exclusive, bunch of selfish little critters. Capcom simply do not do HD exclusives anymore, yep going to say this is LP2 is a timed 360 exclusive we have ourselves a moneyhat.

I think the reason why some want exclusives is because sometimes exclusives lets the dev take advantage of one system and concentrate...Resulting in better game and better graphics.

Capcom have not made anything groundbreaking as of yet which would need the full power of a system and really doubt they will. First party games are the ones which push a system this gen not 3rd parties sadly.

That trailer was so awesome!!

lost planet 2 >>>>>>>>> USA + Europe.

Around the Network

see sony fans the 360 still have great exslusives & WOW 4 players online thats really great :)

MOmO_X said:
Goddbless said:

Is the trailer exclusive to 360?

The game?

Capcom?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Platforms have not been announced yet.

snore

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

jammy2211 said:
Platforms have not been announced yet.

it was announced on the xbox 360 marketplace ...