By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom Announces Lost Planet 2 on XBL

now i am angry, i hoped for:
- Devil may cry 5 (multi)
or
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 (multi)
or
- New Onimusha (multi)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

introduction and trailer link is here

http://kotaku.com/5158575/lost-planet-2-the-trailer

here is the trailer.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_10179_en.html

and here are the first screenshots¡¡¡¡¡

here is the link: http://www.gamersyde.com/news_7573_en.html

looks good¡¡¡

The first game was horrid, i expect nothing more from this game. I am so shocked so many people brought the first game. A terrible game to a even worse series

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
The first game was horrid, i expect nothing more from this game. I am so shocked so many people brought the first game. A terrible game to a even worse series

Which version you played?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Nanaki said:
And why not LP2 multi and DMC5 multi too? It would be the best for all.

DMC 5 isn't going to be an exclusive. Capcom looked at sales for LP's exclusivity(even though it WAS mainly their own fault that the PS3 version bombed) but DMC4 sales on 360 were very strong, selling close to equal to that of the PS3, which had the past 3 games.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Nanaki said:
And why not LP2 multi and DMC5 multi too? It would be the best for all.

DMC 5 isn't going to be an exclusive. Capcom looked at sales for LP's exclusivity(even though it WAS mainly their own fault that the PS3 version bombed) but DMC4 sales on 360 were very strong, selling close to equal to that of the PS3, which had the past 3 games.

Yah, the ps3 version had some severe issues.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

why do you want exclusives? You enjoy robbing people of potential fun? You enjoy being an asshole? share for crying out loud.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I am baffled with people wanting MDC 5 or this one as an exclusive, bunch of selfish little critters. Capcom simply do not do HD exclusives anymore, yep going to say this is LP2 is a timed 360 exclusive we have ourselves a moneyhat.

shinyuhadouken said:
why do you want exclusives? You enjoy robbing people of potential fun? You enjoy being an asshole? share for crying out loud.

Just because somebody wants it to be exclusive doesn't mean they are personally robbing anyone of fun. and besides to whoever doesn't get the game, they're capable of going out and buying the console its on if they want it badly enough? nobody is robbing anyone get a grip.