By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom Announces Lost Planet 2 on XBL

How about a Wii version?

slow clap, Capcom can go #$**$#&@*#@*(*$$&&$&$ themselves

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

And it is the debut of Framework 2.0

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I guess its good news, played LP on ps3 but didnt like it wonder how LO2 will be and if its on ps3 aswell.

if the video showed us actual gameplay, the graphics looked really nice.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Nanaki said:
And why not LP2 multi and DMC5 multi too? It would be the best for all.

this

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

if the video showed us actual gameplay, the graphics looked really nice.

It sure looked like actually gameplay. Game is looking great. Can't wait to play it

Quite the long initial tease on the video before they announced Lost Planet 2.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

i was not impressed by the first one, but ill keep my eye on the 2nd

I loved the first one. The green eye bug was a bitch to beat tho...

is it coming this year?.