By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom Announces Lost Planet 2 on XBL

piggychan said:
jammy2211 said:
Platforms have not been announced yet.

it was announced on the xbox 360 marketplace ...

If you ask Capcom what the platforms are, they'll tell you they've not been announced yet.

It'll be on 360 for sure, but it's not been confirmed yet.

I'd guess it'll be 360 (timed) exclusive if Microsoft and Capcom can stirke up a deal. Otherwise PS360.

Around the Network

Blah.. Lost Planet 1 was very dissappointing.. I had got it used and returned it within a couple days to get something else (I think Fire Emblem on the Wii!!)

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

OH MY GOD! have you guys seen the trailor for the game? Holy hell it looks good and is entirely in-game. To be honest the first one was only ok but this trailer was INCREDIBLE.

Just watched the trailer on my 42" 1080p TV and....WOOOOOOOOOOOW. How the fuck does capcom do it ?? The image quality (zero jaggies), the effects, the textures, the scale , the monsters....... CGI-quality graphics.

Capcom=GODS.

Lost Planet online was mega win. Frustrating as hell, but sniper battles were the shizzle. I'll be all over this game. :D

I've not been gaming a lot recently, but with this and Mass Effect 2 on the horizon, good times will roll again. :)

Will you teach me to football?

Around the Network
fulcizombie said:
Just watched the trailer on my 42" 1080p TV and....WOOOOOOOOOOOW. How the fuck does capcom do it ?? The image quality (zero jaggies), the effects, the textures, the scale , the monsters....... CGI-quality graphics.

Capcom=GODS.

Massive use of blur. Kills the jaggies but stomps all over the fine detail.

As for the rest, remember: the first flexible engine that was up and running and ready was Capcom's Framework.

If I recall correctly, by the time Capcom released its first Framework game most devs were still using UE2.5 on the 360.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I really enjoyed the first game. Looking forward to the sequel.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

game looks amazing

very cool news, i really liked the 1st game. its good to see that added a co-op mode for this game and those boss fights were really cool. that lizard type boss, he was really huge. cant wait for this game. nice job capcom. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

btw those that have a 360 can download it from xbox live (if you haven't already)

Its a hefty 435.36mb video file