By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are PS3 owners willing to buy and accept Mass Effect 2 if it's a bad port?

ymeaga1n said:
I'm sorry did i miss something. Did EA or Bioware confirm a ps3 port?

No?...yeah didn't think so

Jesus christ, you're insecure.

It's a hypothetical question, no need to get defensive. Read carefully on what the question asks next time.

Around the Network

Well your question in the thread title could also be interpreted as:

"So Mass Effect 2 is coming to the PS3. Would you buy it if it's a bad port ?"

i highly doubt it would be a bad port, but if it was i would still get it. i played it on my roommate 's 360 and fell in love with it. the game was really chuggy though. I doubt it will be any worse than that on PS3.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Barozi said:
Well your question in the thread title could also be interpreted as:

"So Mass Effect 2 is coming to the PS3. Would you buy it if it's a bad port ?"

..no.

The question simply states

"Are PS3 owners willing to buy and accept Mass Effect 2 IF it's a bad port"

Only insecure fanboys would unconsciously think that's I'm claiming that there WILL be a ME2 port. Either way, stop derailing.

I wouldn't get any ported game. Period. If any company wants to make my money they have to offer a quality product--nothing half-assed.

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

I'm just saying your question wasn't 100% understandable and I think you DO know how many trolls/illiterate persons are claiming wrong things in the world wide web.

There are never bad ports from the Xbox 360 to PS3, there is only proof of the vastly superior architecture and design of the Xbox 360.

Oh, that felt good. I can see why certain people love shouting down from the rafters about X is better than Y blablabla.

Tease.

Depends on one thing really:

Is it an awesome game??

4 ≈ One

Depends how bad a port were talking about here :P The first game only managed a 90+ score from heavy money hatting I'd assume >_> It was a technical atrocity, a "bad port" might actually be un-playable. So I'd have to see if the PS3 version even worked at all before considering, and even then I might have to opt with a no.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Well//I just got the PS3 version of BioShock over the 360 version//I haven't played it yet but it does look on par with the 360 version though//so I wouldn't care if the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 was crappy//if its unplayable like framerate issues and etc//well I won't buy it but if its normal like the 360 version well you can best believe the PS3 version will be picked up.