By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are PS3 owners willing to buy and accept Mass Effect 2 if it's a bad port?

Just wondering. ME1 on the 360 wasn't exactly a technical masterpiece, and was already using the UnrealEngine3. Other than that, Bioware isn't really all that great in making games with stable framerates aswell. EA is also involved and we all know they haven't had a clean record with PS3 ports.

EDIT: Okay folks, it seems some people (mostly 360 fans) can't seem to comprehend the question without the notion that I'm actually claiming that there WILL be a PS3 port. That's not the case. There's no need to feel insecure. It's simply a hypothetical question.

Around the Network

Vakyria Chronicles 2 on Xbox 360 confirmed ?

Barozi said:
Vakyria Chronicles 2 on Xbox 360 confirmed ?

Don't get what you're implying.

Do we even know if a PS3 port is coming?

hmm `? it's coming to the ps3 ? well if it's a bad port i'll probably just get the pc version if any... but i haven't played the first yet soh-.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
cool48 said:
Do we even know if a PS3 port is coming?

We don't, that's why it's a hypothetical question. IF there's a port, but it's a bad one, would PS3 owners accept it?

Won't be getting it on PS3 even if it comes to it cus saves don't carry over

I usually buy multiplats on PS3 cus of online being free n better controller

but in this case...nope

I would accept it and see what the hype is all about. Bioshock passed the test.

If it's a bad port, I'll avoid it, like I avoided The Orange Box.

If, however, it's a good port, and BioWare tells EA to stay the hell away from the development studio, I'll definitely pick it up.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I'm sorry did i miss something. Did EA or Bioware confirm a ps3 port?

No?...yeah didn't think so (=